shape
carat
color
clarity

A guy wants to buy my clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve come to my senses and listed my items on ebay.
3.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 10:16:59 AM
Author: cindygenit
3.gif
I''m glad you decided to do this Cindy! I was going to suggest it...I can''t help it, I have a 20 year old daughter and am very protective and worried for you younger ladies, it''s a crazy world out there, and the underwear thing made me nervous. You could also try consignment shops and second-hand clothing stores, my daughter has had some luck with those.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the thought junebug!!

I love this community!!
9.gif
I can always count on good advice from level headed people here...

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 10:24:29 AM
Author: junebug17

3.gif
I''m glad you decided to do this Cindy! I was going to suggest it...I can''t help it, I have a 20 year old daughter and am very protective and worried for you younger ladies, it''s a crazy world out there, and the underwear thing made me nervous. You could also try consignment shops and second-hand clothing stores, my daughter has had some luck with those.
I agree. I just imagined the guy from Silence of the lambs telling himself how sexy he was in your undies...
32.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad you decided on ebay too. I was worried about your safety! Wouldn''t it be funny though if you were in town and saw him out and about in your clothes. Just a funny mental picture. I once brought
some things to goodwill and there is a lady who bought a dress and she goes to my church! I know it was the one because I made it!!! I don''t know her, but I would never say anything of course. It was an
80''s prairie kind of jumper. Wouldn''t be caught dead in that look now, but I guess she enjoys it.
19.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've come to my senses and listed my items on ebay.
3.gif
lol..CIndy, I was reading through all the post.. and this thread made me chuckle a bit with the whole cross dresser male undies fettish...

well its a bit safer with ebay at least andyou don't have to see this guy in person
23.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
post deleted

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 12:28:51 AM
Author: jewelerman

Date: 10/11/2009 9:07:34 PM
Author:cindygenit
Heloooo

Ok besides my diamond addiction, i also have a clothes, purse and bags addiction.

Lately I have accumulated so many new clothes that the time has come for me to sell some of my old ones.

I posted online, and got a reply from a guy... asking me if he could buy those clothes from me. At first I was a bit hesitant, but then decided, why not? All I care about is that these clothes go to another person who will appreciate them and I get a bit of extra money for them.

Would you have done the same? I asked my girlfriends and they said they were grossed out and wouldn''t have contacted him back.
3.gif
Go ahead and sell the poor guy your clothes!We cant have some poor cross dresser walking around without anything on can we!? His money is as green as the next guy,girl,cross dresser,person...i would agree never to meet anyone, male or female at your home when selling is involved.Its the first rule of pre-owned selling.Meeting in a public place and give little personal info.
I''m so sorry, but I am laughing myself silly over this! If this poor cross dresser is walking around without anything on, is he technically still a cross dresser?
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

cindy, please be very careful about anything you list and sell on something like our Craigslist. There are so many bad, trouble seeking, abnormal people out there. I read that you''re selling your stuff on EBay now instead. Good. It might take longer and you may have to list stuff two and three times, but it sure is safer.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha gemgirl, i actually choked on my tea when jewellerman said that... The whole experience is kinda funny.

I send him photos of my clothes, and said that if he was still interested, he could check out my ebay listing. No response to that at all.

Hmmm maybe he really was a bad person
38.gif
I''m glad I trusted my insticts and didn''t meet up with him. Next time i know not to entertain people with dodgy email addresses Hahahaha

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 8:35:28 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 10/12/2009 12:28:51 AM
Author: jewelerman

Date: 10/11/2009 9:07:34 PM
Author:cindygenit
Heloooo

Ok besides my diamond addiction, i also have a clothes, purse and bags addiction.

Lately I have accumulated so many new clothes that the time has come for me to sell some of my old ones.

I posted online, and got a reply from a guy... asking me if he could buy those clothes from me. At first I was a bit hesitant, but then decided, why not? All I care about is that these clothes go to another person who will appreciate them and I get a bit of extra money for them.

Would you have done the same? I asked my girlfriends and they said they were grossed out and wouldn''t have contacted him back.
3.gif
Go ahead and sell the poor guy your clothes!We cant have some poor cross dresser walking around without anything on can we!? His money is as green as the next guy,girl,cross dresser,person...i would agree never to meet anyone, male or female at your home when selling is involved.Its the first rule of pre-owned selling.Meeting in a public place and give little personal info.
I''m so sorry, but I am laughing myself silly over this! If this poor cross dresser is walking around without anything on, is he technically still a cross dresser?
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

cindy, please be very careful about anything you list and sell on something like our Craigslist. There are so many bad, trouble seeking, abnormal people out there. I read that you''re selling your stuff on EBay now instead. Good. It might take longer and you may have to list stuff two and three times, but it sure is safer.
That is a very good technical question!You ladies crack me up as well!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results