shape
carat
color
clarity

tell me my fortune...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
I am making wrapped fortune cookies for our wedding favors.

We''re going to use some cute facts about us as the messages, but I''d love for every guest to have a different message so I need more content.

Tell me your favourite romantic quotes and poems to put in the cookies!

Some of your signatures at the bottom of your posts are just gorgeous and I might "borrow" them too =)

xo

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
It doesn''t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. ~ Good Will Hunting

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever --- Casper ( or if you were looking for something funnier, "if I tell you I love you, will you promise not to eat me?"

A dream is a wish your heart makes --- Cinderella

The greatest thing you''ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return --- Moulin Rouge

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. --- Moulin Rouge

I''m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. --- Notting Hill

I am someone else when I''m with you, someone more like myself. --- Original sin

Love is friendship on fire --- The Perfect Man

I dream about being with you forever. --- Twilight

Hope that helps!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results