shape
carat
color
clarity

who was looking for a black and white gown?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ok it''s anne barge and so it''s pricey, but wow!! dress

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 1:12:13 PM
Author:cocolaw
ok it''s anne barge and so it''s pricey, but wow!! dress

girl you gotta stop looking at other dresses! you are going to drive yourself crazy LOL i remember your dress and it''s gorgeous and you said it''s been fixed for the most part right? stop cheating on your dress!!! LOL

i do remember someone looking for a black and white dress but i like the maggie sottero one that someone posted much better then this one....

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
me likey

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, fab! I wanna play! I''ve had this saved on my computer for ages, I think it''s amazing. No idea who the designer is, sorry!

bg44194.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i think wedding dresses are just so fun to look at. i was watching a show on amazing wedding gowns today :)! that''s what got me searching anne barge gowns!! ps, this anne barge one is really cool i think because it was inspired by what audrey hepburn wore in the original sabrina movie!!!dress how cool!

porrige: that''s really pretty! i have never seen that one before-no idea who the designer is either!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results