shape
carat
color
clarity

Gown Shopping Round 2 (pics inside of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 7:56:02 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
ENZOANI!!!!!!! Hands down!

Totally, 100% agree - the Enzoani, no question.

#1 is very pretty - but you don''t look excited.
#2 - ick, not for me. It isn''t flattering on your (awesome!) body.
#3 - this would be my second favorite, but its so form fitting around the hips, that combined with the horizontal ruching, I think it extends your hips wider than they really are. Unless its the angle, I think it has the opposite of a slimming effect.

The Enzoani is incredible - its super unique on its own, as a dress. But on you, you look so happy, so comfortable, with such a gorgeous figure. It''s not even a competition IMO.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like that last dress you put up. I think it is it is a dress that flatters your figure but looks "bridal." A nice combo of the best features of dress #1 and #3.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
ooohhh...i didn''t realize you posted another dress. my vote is now 100% enzo!!! it''s perfect on you and you look so happy in it!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I think the Enzoani looks beautiful on you! I also like the silk mermaid a lot but I think the Enzoani is more classic & timeless than the silk mermaid. Have you tried the Enzoani on again recently? Maybe that will confirm which one you like better.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I prefer #3 as a dress, but #1 on you. #2 is great in theory, but not as flattering as the other two.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 2:39:09 PM
Author: swedish bean
I dunno, but you are gorgeous!

Hahahaha! Oh, why thank you!

I think I''ve pretty much decided on the Enzoani. It''s a LITTLE more than I wanted to spend, but I think I''ve just got to get it. The shop I tried it on at is having a big 20% or 25% off (I can''t remember which) sale that ends on Wednesday, so I may just buy it this week!!! I''m a little sad that my Mother and my MOH didn''t get to see me in it, but I guess it will just be a big surprise for them when it comes in.

I loved dress #3 soooo much, but to me it just seemed like a gorgeous evening gown in white. It just didn''t scream "BRIDE" to me as much as the Enz. I don''t think I want to do a veil, so I figure the Enzoani is "bridal" enough that it doesn''t need the veil as much as the other one.

Again, thanks to EVERYBODY who commented and gave me their opinion. (My mother didn''t like any of them, go figure, so it was nice to see there are some lovely ladies here who liked them!!!)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again, thanks to EVERYBODY who commented and gave me their opinion. (My mother didn''t like any of them, go figure, so it was nice to see there are some lovely ladies here who liked them!!!)
ummmm....wow. I had a similar experience with my mom, so I am sorry and i know how that feels. But may i just say...your mom is crazy! you looked great in all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results