shape
carat
color
clarity

twobirds bridesmaid dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome!! I love all the different looks, and the lower half is so flattering!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um. I want one. Just because. Problem is, I''d have no idea what color to pick!

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
I know, right? I thought about getting one, and I think I''d get it in black so that it could be like an entire arsenal of "little black dresses."

I need to decide what color to get the bridesmaid dresses in. She said that they can dye it to match any color I want. So...that really helps with decision making...NOT!

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/26/2009 1:30:11 PM
Author: sunnyd
Looks awesome!! I love all the different looks, and the lower half is so flattering!

Thanks, Sunny!

I was worried that the material would show every flaw, but it totally floats away from the body! They are super comfortable, too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2009 1:50:15 PM
Author: KirbyCarolina
I know, right? I thought about getting one, and I think I''d get it in black so that it could be like an entire arsenal of ''little black dresses.''

I need to decide what color to get the bridesmaid dresses in. She said that they can dye it to match any color I want. So...that really helps with decision making...NOT!
SERIOUSLY!

Dang. I want one....

Are you still considering the bandeau?

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
I''m going to give the girls the option. Both of the strapless styles will conceal a strapless bra. So, if they like those, they won''t need the bandeau. Otherwise, my sister tried it on again the other day with some boob tape stuff that kinda lift ''em up and then put on low beams (nipple concealers). She said it worked pretty well (she''s a 34D). I guess we''ll just have to see what everyone is comfortable with. I''ll probably order a few of the bandeaus just in case somebody has a last minute panic about the situation!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
My bridesmaids wore this style of dress at my wedding (we got the dresses from Victorias Secret and Monif C b/c they were MUCH less expensive than the twobirds dresses - of course this was without the rosettes which are adorable).

All 3 of my BMs were able to wear their bras with this dress. My sister is plus size so she wore a strapless bra and wore the dress in a strapless style. My other 2 BMs wore a regular, low cut bra and just wrapped the straps of the dress around the bra strap so it held in place. In addition, we used dress tape to hold everything in place. I have to admit it was a little bit difficult to get everyone strapped in properly, and there was a little bit of bra peakage (from the strap on the back, not the front) throughout the wedding day but all of the pictures came out good and I dont think my BMs cared too much. The only thing my sister didn''t like about her dress was that it was a bit short on her (she is 5''11'''') but her dress was from monifc.com and the twobirds dresses probably don''t have a problem with length. If you want I can send you a few pics of my BMs in their dresses.

All in all I liked the style of the dress and am very happy with the way the pictures came out. I think the version with the rosette''s is awesome (that wasn''t available when I got married) and would look stunning with your wedding dress.

Your pup is adorable BTW.

kat6

Rough_Rock
I''m wearing the twobirds dress for a friend''s wedding next year. They are surprisingly flattering and looked good on all of the bridesmaids; even though we cover a pretty broad size range! I''m quite well-endowed but couldn''t believe how good the dress looked on me and the other girls. I think I can probably get away with a plunge bra (no U-bra, they don''t come in my size unfortunately) even though the dress is slightly too low cut; as long as we can pin it a bit or add a brooch to cover it up. Otherwise I''ll just use the bandeau. I was happy to pay for it because I''m certain I''ll wear it again.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
The pics look great! I really love those dresses a lot and am considering them for my wedding, too. I''m going to be in NYC next week and I''m planning to go by Butter by Nadia with a couple of my BMs. I''m really hoping they look great becasue the dresses are so beautiful!!

And, yeah, I''m curious about the bra situation, too. Hmmm...I wonder about one of those Nu Bra things...or some of these. One of my BMs is very well endowed, too, and I''m pretty sure she can''t function without a bra! I guess maybe what you are thinking...one of the strapless styles with strapless bra.

ClownFish...post some pics!! Would love to see ''em!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a group shot with the convertible dresses. The two BMs in the same color dress are wearing the convertible dress by Victoria''s Secret. They ended up wearing the dresses pretty similarly but one had the straps thinner and the other wore them wider. Both wore a deep plunge bra - I can''t remember if they wore a strapless or one with the criss-cross straps. I''ll post a picture of the back in a minute...

My sister/MOH got her dress from Monif C since VS doesn''t offer plus sizes. The color was different but I figured since she was the MOH it would be nice for her to stand out. As you can see, her dress is a bit short in the front and her spray tan from the day before didn''t work AT ALL so she wasn''t too thrilled, but that was the only real mishap. She wore a strapless bra under the dress and we didn''t have any issues with it peaking through.

Sorry about covering their faces - I didn''t want to post them online without their permission.

group.JPG

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a more close-up shot of how the dress was wrapped.

singleBM.JPG

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Here you can sort of see the back of the dress. Her bra is peaking out a bit here.

Hope this helps!

BMdressback.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results