shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought the tickets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Gulp! We bought our honeymoon tickets tonight. I don't know why, but this made it so much more real than anything else we have done so far. I have the dress, etc etc...but THIS was the thing that made it all seem real to me. Holy moly. I'm getting so excited, but also so nervous.

6 months to go...if it goes as fast as the last 6 months have, then I am going to be a nervous wreck before I know it. Right now it's fun just planning it all one slow step at a time!
1.gif

aack! momentary anxiety attack...will soon pass. Thanks for listening
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! So where are you guys going? What other places where you guys considering? How did you choose the place you chose? I am sorry, I am all questions today!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY ! So what is the final destination?

Things are much more real to me with 2.5 months to go!!! ACK!
errrr.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
What a day! Work really stinks sometimes!

OK. I have calmed down since writing this last night when I had what can only be described as an "episode".
2.gif

We are headed to Italy! Land of gondolas, cheese, and wine. We knew we would go to Europe from the beginning of the planning process, because Paul has never been there and has been begging me to take a trip over there for a long time. We narrowed it down to Italy because, well, it's Italy! Romance & good pasta - nummy! I have to say I am pretty proud of how brave we are being. We are going over there without any real plans except that we are flying into Rome, and flying out of Milan. So, over the course of 18 days we are going to cruise the countryside stopping wherever our hearts desire. Usually I am really structured, with the day planned out in an outline, and this time I think as long as we know which city we want to see on any given day that's going to be the extent of our planning ahead. I am nervous, because it is not how I normally vacation, but excited too! We bought our phrase book and "Rick Steve's Italy" book which everyone has recommended.

buon giorno!
1.gif

-Summer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results