shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought my dress finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
It''s the Selia Yang Natalie Dress with the 5 flower belt (you on the ahna).

I love it. Made a slight switcheroo at the place b/c I wanted a dress with a fuller trumpet skirt and the one i originally wanted didn''t flare out as much. I also bought the veil which I love too. I have pics but they are on a kodak gallery and I don''t feel comfortable posting my face. Anyone know how to pull a photo off of the gallery so I can doctor it to show you guys?

In the meantime, you can see the dress and the belt at seliayang.com
go to bridal 2009 and scroll across to the natalie. then scroll back to the ahna and look at the belt and the toole on the neckline. that''s what i''ll be wearing in 10.5 months!!

i''m sooooooo excited about it. but also really sad that i don''t get to see it and try it on again until april. thank goodness for the photos!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay date twin!!!!!!!!!!!
I can''t wait to see you in it!!!!!!!!!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks PP/date twin! I want to show you guys the pics so bad to get your feedback! Hopefully someone can tell me how to do it. I''m technically challenged.

I love that you are doing a 7/31 countdown by the way! I always make a point to check your signature for it!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Can you copy the pic and save it to your harddrive? Then you can just scribble over your face in Paint or something.

That or print screen. I wanna see!
9.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with sunnyd - i wanna see too!

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
That dress is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I''m with the other ladies, I would love to see you in it! I''m getting married on July 31st, as well! Congratulations!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, the tech challenged girl may actually be figuring this out! Let''s see if this works and then I''ll try for more views!

d91009.jpg

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh...i think that worked!

ok, here''s a closeup of the belt.

d910092.jpg

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
and one more of the back. the dress was big on me so disregard the pins. the top will also not have the interior corset sticking out and the bustle will be a lot neater. you get the idea though...

d9100093.jpg

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
woops, that was another front shot. ok, one more try.

d910094.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh love that belt! You look great deary!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look beautiful! so elegant!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks girls! i love it.

it''s hard though...looking at pics you start to second guess certain things. i''m wondering if the fluffiness of the belt is making my waist look thicker. it''s also hard b/c the dress was pretty big on me it''s hard to tell how things will actually lay. in person it looked a million times better than it photographs. the toole at the neckline will be really pretty i think so i keep trying to visualize it. ugh...it''s going to be hard to wait until spring!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
You look lovely, even with the dress big on you. Can''t wait to see it all snug as a bug and even better than it looks now!
36.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
TDF
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

that dress is perfection on you!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!! i''m so excited and i''m trying really hard not to pick apart the photos and realize that it needs to be proportioned for me.

and kirby...i forgot to say before that i''m excited to see another 7/31 bride here!! yay!! 10.5 months til we''re married!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on finding the dress it looks beautiful on you :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress!
36.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks deelight and tuckins!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful-love it on you.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
OMG marlie, you look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That dress is KILLER ON YOU!!!!

Congrats on finding it!!!!!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I apparently oogled this thread and never congratulated you. Sheesh.

So, you dress looks fabulous! I love the close up of the belt, I love the fluffy flower fringe. But my favorite part, it the ruffle at the bottom! I cannot wait to see the tulle at the bust either!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I''ve never seen a belt like that but I like that it adds some interest to a classic gown.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
wow, thanks bee, pp, ilovesparkles and oddoneout! you guys are making me feel good about my choice. honestly, i was starting to second guess it! i go back and forth and try to remember how i felt in it when i had it on.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
YAY KIRBY!!!!!!!
Another 7/31 bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
321 days!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results