shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you doing with your e-ring the day of the wedding??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After waiting so long to get mine (5 1/2 years and still counting), there is no way anyone is going to get it away from me. They''ll have to cut it off my dead body.

When the time comes, it will be on my right hand (and if the Rabbi doesn''t like it, tough -- I''m sure I can find some source in the SA to support my wearing it) and switched immediately after he slips on the WB.

Besides, when else is a whole room full of people going to be looking at me and admiring how I look and what I''m wearing. Have to be sure the bouqet doesn''t hide it.

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
I'll be wearing mine on my right hand... I have a completely different ring altogether from my engagement ring for my wedding ring. Since my engagement ring had 3 rows of diamonds, and one center stone, it looked awefully gawdy with something attached to it.

I'll also be wearing the promise ring that FI bought me on our 2nd valentines day on a necklace, it won't fit any of my other fingers
7.gif

ETA:

Best man will have both rings until the ceremony. I dont trust anyone in my family to hold them. we lose things.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results