shape
carat
color
clarity

New Anniversary Band....should I keep it???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s a beautiful set. I''d probably play around with it and sometimes wear one band, sometimes both. Actually, that''s just what I plan to do. We celebrated our 20th in June. I reset my ering, too. (that''s how I found PS.) I have a plain band to go with it, and am waiting on the ''anni band'' that I''ve ordered. I have a feeing I''ll be ordering a second anni band, too. If it''s comfortable and the look you want, wear it in good health!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I like your set with 2 bands, but I must say I prefer the classic look of e-ring + w-band only in your other thread. I admit I went through a phase when I wore my e-ring both with my w-ring and anni-ring, but really, it was too much bling and I realised that sometimes ''less is more'', even when it comes to diamonds.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2009 2:59:58 PM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
+1

Woobug you crack me up
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lot of bling!
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say it stays! I think it looks really nice and since it is a vow renewal its perfect that it is a ring for that
finger.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Hi Togal, I used to wear my set like that too, but found that the top band was taking away from my solitaire. I went through the search and found your rhr and that is gorgeous, have you tried to wear your solitaire with that band, cause that is WOW. Could you take a pic of your solitaire with that band?? Just for fun.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 4:55:34 AM
Author: chiquitapet
I like your set with 2 bands, but I must say I prefer the classic look of e-ring + w-band only in your other thread. I admit I went through a phase when I wore my e-ring both with my w-ring and anni-ring, but really, it was too much bling and I realised that sometimes ''less is more'', even when it comes to diamonds.
+1...this is beautiful, but I''m more partial to the other look.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I think the new set is beautiful!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I really like it! There''s always the option of just wearing the one if you want a less blingy look on certain days, but I happen to love the sandwiched look. Very pretty!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone who responded. I truly appreciate your feedback. Jewelry decisions can be so tough!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Suits you! And you could wear them stacked without your ER....

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results