shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
Okay, so we got engaged on Thanksgiving and we have just decided to get married in May of this year. I feel extremely overwhelmed. I work full time and I just feel like I don''t know where to begin. We have decided to get married in our home town, oahu hawaii, but I just can''t seem to find anything that I really want. I have been on a constant search for a good ceremony/reception but I just can''t find one. I am really starting to feel scared, I just do know what to do. I guess I was just looking for some support, I feel that this is supposed to be the happiest time of my life but..

Anyways I just needed to vent, thanks for listening
wavey.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Justine,

I know exactly how you feel. When I first got engaged, I was not even wanting to plan a wedding it seemed so overwhelming! The hardest part really was finding the spot to have the wedding/reception (I am having mine all in one spot). Have you decided what kind of wedding you want? (Indoor, outdoor, on the beach, in a hotel, smaller & more informal, larger & more formal)? These decisions help to narrow down the search for the right wedding/reception location. If you are feeling overwhelmed, is there anyway to push the date back even just a month or two - give yourself some breathing room? How many places have you looked at? Here's a link to a website that lists some of the more prominant reception sites on Oahu (but you may have already looked at all these)

go here

I hope this helped at least a little...I think a lot of brides feel this way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results