shape
carat
color
clarity

Leonid, I noticed the new look........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
and I like it! Looks like you were busy today!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, K-mom! I did too! Less cluttered looking and some catchy titles too!
2.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice Leonid...it helps having the FAQ's up on top.
10.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What else is different besides the FAQ on top?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See below!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 2/5/2004 10:02:17 AM Patty wrote:

What else is different besides the FAQ on top?----------------

What else is different? Personal comments and opinions were removed from some threads about news items, like unemployment, but not about breast-baring at the football game. It is clear to me that Leonid wants to make some changes in what is posted, but what changes he wants to make are not yet clear. I am hoping he will give us some guidelines.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I'm noticing more differences now. I'm really not a visual person...except when it comes to diamonds!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new look and feel is excellent...finally less of the unused forums!
9.gif
Thanks Leo for spending so much of your time on this yesterday...we don't deserve you!
1.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
YAY Leonid! Go Leonid!
appl.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 2/5/2004 1:08:13 PM Mara wrote:

The new look and feel is excellent...finally less of the unused forums!
9.gif
Thanks Leo for spending so much of your time on this yesterday...we don't deserve you!
1.gif

----------------

Actually, I agree with that. Sorry about the "tone", Leonid. I am trying to figure out the rules. You have, obviously, been working hard, however. I am sure I will learn the rules in time.

Thank you.

Deb

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/5/2004 12:16:53 PM AGBF wrote:

----------------
On 2/5/2004 10:02:17 AM Patty wrote:

What else is different besides the FAQ on top?----------------

What else is different? Personal comments and opinions were removed from some threads about news items, like unemployment, but not about breast-baring at the football game. It is clear to me that Leonid wants to make some changes in what is posted, but what changes he wants to make are not yet clear. I am hoping he will give us some guidelines.

----------------

I'm confused. The threads were not deleted - just compressed. Personally, I think the forums are more managable. And, hopefully will get more interest. It's human nature to want to buy when the shop is crowded.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Personal comments and opinions were removed from some threads about news items, like unemployment, but not about breast-baring at the football game.
----------------

Really, AGBF? Can you be more specific? Obviously I never those threads in the first place but I didn't think he'd go around deleting posts.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
F&I is right. I just checked around and threads are still here. Looks like Leonid was just doing some Forum consolidation and updating Forum descriptions. There have been some Newbies lately posting Threads in odd Forums. Maybe the streamlining will help direct new folk where they need to be.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Good Lord! I tried to take this to e-mail with fire&ice and now see PQ and Hest have also gotten into the act :(. I am sorry. This is a tempest in a teapot. When I first logged on today I found a PM from someone who had posted to the unemployment thread. She asked me why it had been cut. I didn't know it had been, so I checked on it. As you can see, there were once 10 responses to an article I posted. The article remained. The 10 replies were gone.

I PMed Leonid to ask what the new rules were on posting. I read what I thought he meant but didn't see any major changes. They looked like the old rules. I didn't know what Leonid was allowing on the board and what he wasn't. Fire&ice suggested to me by PM that maybe he cut the responses by accident. (I hadn't thought they were very controversial.)

I think only Leonid can clear this up. Sorry to cause a stir!!!!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fire&ice was right. It wasn't an intentional deletion. I *did* PM Leonid privately before saying anything publicly after I saw parts of threads were gone...and he answered me!!!! But we were obviously having a converstaion in which neither knew what the heck the other was talking about :(. As I said: it was a tempest in a teapot. Sorry, everyone. Thanks, Leonid. Thanks, fire&ice.

Deb

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, AGBF. I looked, saw the Threads with the #'s of posts and thought everything was there. The unemployment Thread isn't the only one with replies missing. Other Threads replies seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle.

I don't believe it had anything to do with content. Probably some sort of virtual glitch. I imagine Leonid will get it corrected as soon as he can.
2.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/5/2004 4:35:21 PM pqcollectibles wrote:

. Probably some sort of virtual glitch. ]----------------

These things have a mind of it's own.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I checked and Leonid said he did not delete anything intentionally. It was some sort of glitch.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results