shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire 20th anniversary ring from BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!!! Congrats!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring. Great color on the sapphire. Congratulations on celebrating 20 years.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary. Congrats!

April20

Ideal_Rock
That blue makes my heart sing.....

Congrats on your 20th anniversary and this lovely piece.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again, everybody. My hubby was so sweet to encourage me to get a new ring. And Brian and Lesley did a fantastic job. I sent them a few inspiration pics, we talked a few times on the phone, and tada, they totally got it. I''m so happy with the shape of the tapered shoulders, and the square step-cut diamonds on the sides are very interesting.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 1:41:40 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Gorgeous sapphire! Where did you find it? The setting is beautiful, too!
ds2006 - I found the sapphire on eBay. I had contacted a couple of gemstone vendors but then this stone got listed by an eBay seller I''d bought from before. I was pretty hesitant at first, after reading all the eBay warnings on the Colored Stones forum, but he gave me a great return policy so I could have time to get it tested and appraised. The results came back on the up-and-up, and my appraisal was really great, so it all worked out. With the money I saved on the stone, I was able to splurge a bit on the setting.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 2:48:11 PM
Author: asscher_girl
OMG Pierreone! I love love love that ring!!!!! BGD did an amazing job, wow! That is soooo gorgeous. Do you plan on wearing a band with it?

Thanks for posting this, I''ve been thinking of resetting my asscher into a bezel w/ sidestones that are also bezel/channel set and your ring is a great inspiration.
asscher_girl, yes, I do plan on wearing a wedding band with it, but right now I have no idea what kind. I guess that''s my next project
31.gif
I''d love any and all input on what style would look best.

Good luck on resetting your asscher.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Do you mind sharing the name of the seller on Ebay? My friend has been looking for a cushion shaped sapphire, and yours is gorgeous!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary!! Beautiful saphire and beautiful avatar!!
36.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
so beautiful. congrats on the 20th anny
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous ring!! Love colour
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and the setting
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, amazing colour blue sapphire.
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on yr 20th.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful sapphire
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and that setting is just perfect

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 1:42:04 PM
Author: omieluv
Congrats on 20 years!!

Your ring is beautiful and I hope to see more pictures soon! BTW, your pictures are lovely, very sharp and crisp.
omieluv - thanks for the compliment. Hubby and I are scuba divers and take underwater pics, so we have a camera with a great macro feature. The pics are all because of the camera, not my skill. Even with it, I must have taken 500 pics, with only a handful of decent ones.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 12:28:16 AM
Author: freefly
Do you mind sharing the name of the seller on Ebay? My friend has been looking for a cushion shaped sapphire, and yours is gorgeous!!!
freefly - the seller is siamgold78. He mainly sells treated rubies, but also offers a variety of gems like spinel, sphene, spessartite, and some sapphires. When I bought mine, he had a few larger untreated or gently heated sapphires. Right now he has a smaller (.98ct) gently heated sapphire.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heart. Palpatations. Can''t. Breathe. Love every wee thing about it ... including that amazing slightly purplish hue and the cushion cut and the sleek setting and and and and and and and ... tilt.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I haven''t posted on this thread, when I''ve been drooling over your ring for the last couple days. It is GORGEOUS! Love that shade of blue- and the design! Perfect!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful end for the adventure. It looks absolutely stunning and I adore your setting choice, definitely an heirloom! Wear it in the best of health.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Its really stunning!!!! What a beautiful stone!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 2o years!
Your ring is stunning, wear it in good health!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
This is really stunning. I love the double bags on the side plus the traps!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
So loving that entire ring... the sapphire, the setting... stunning and unique! I am so thrilled about all of the non-diamond rings around here these days
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just an incredible sapphire and the setting is perfect for it! Congratulations on such a lovely way to celebrate such an important anniversary!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everybody, for the kind reviews and anniversary wishes. I feel a bit strange showing my friends and coworkers, so it''s fun to have a place to share with others who "get it."

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Congrats!

yardley

Rough_Rock
The color of the sapphire, the gorgeous and unique setting.....Wow!

C

cozzagirl

Oh i really love the color on that stone!
18.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Impeccable! Happy Anniversary.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring!!!!!!! Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results