shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a tungsten & platinum wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
My FI wants a tungsten band with a brushed platinum inlay, about 8 mm wide. Can anyone help find one or push me in the right direction. We say this one at a B&M, but don''t really like their price tag!!!

Here''s an inspiration pic (it has gold in the middle where he wants the brush platinum).....

Tungsten Band.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Shimmer. That site looks like it has lots of options. What did you get from them?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got my husband''s from TitaniumStyle.com, and he loves it. They have lots of options to easily semi-customize it, so he could choose the width, material and finish for the style he selected. Very easy and good quality, in my limited knowledge of such things.

Anyway, here are a few that fit your description. The picture you included has a beveled edge, is that a "must" as well? If so, they don''t have exactly what he''s after.

Domed tungsten with contrast inlay

Tungsten with raised contrast inlay

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Musey''s link looks like a really good deal (and they ship to Canada).

From eweddingbands I got my plain domed 2mm plat band and my DH''s plain domed 4mm plat band. They let me exchange way after the return period expired (several months) because I decided on Platinum instead of 18k.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results