shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Idea with Proposal!! Please Help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waiyan

Rough_Rock
Hi, I live in Los Angeles and planning to propose my girlfriend in about 2 months. Please help me with ideas and sugguestions.

For now, I have 2 idea that I come up with.
1: I''m planning to propose her in Disney Land because she really enjoy it there. But I''m not really sure where I should do it. I''m think maybe the bridge near snow white. or something like that. any suggestion would be helpful.

2: I''m thinking of taking her to Hot Air Balloon ride in Napa Valley and propose her on it. Anybody ever ride on those balloon? are they romantic? please help me out here.. I''m really stuck with it.

MikeAth

Rough_Rock
In a balloon is a great idea and quite romantic, however it is hugely weather dependant and unless you or your partner are trained in balloon flying you will have someone stood next to you during your intimate moment together!

Disneyland is a nice idea too. If you got in contact with the management would they help you plan something?

Best of luck!

djknap

Rough_Rock
Not sure how close you are with her family, but in our relationship it is very important, so I want them and our friends to be a part of it. I am planning on proposing next month myself. I planned on taking her to church in the morning because thats where our first "date" was then I am going to take her to 3 or 4 of "our" other spots and the whole time I am having my friend be disguised and taking photos of us the whole time. I have a 3 story townhome in downtown Dallas and while we are away I am having our parents and friends deck out the rooftop with 100's of flowers and candles. We are going to end up back at the house later that evening and I am going to have everyone hide in the garage so we can make it up to the rooftop without her knowing of whats going on. When we get up to the rooftop everyone is going to come out of the garage and setup the downstairs for a party. I am going to propose on the rooftop then have her come down and have all of our friends and family there and have a big party. O and I am going to have a huge posterboard with all of the photos pinned up from earlier that day (GIRLS LOVE PICTURES!) I figured this way it will be extrememly private when I am proposing but then can come down to all of our friends and family to celebrate.

Hope this helps with some more ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results