shape
carat
color
clarity

LitigatorChick is ENGAGED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pictures of you and your FI, it looks like the two of you had a lovely and fun propsal experience. Flower shots of your e-ring are especially nice, thank you for sharing. Sorry so late to your thread, but I still wanted to pop in and say congrats!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS.....your ring is really pretty and I love the classic look!!!!

When is the wedding???

Lori

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Yay! So happy everything worked out for you. :) I have been following your story and I''m glad the two of you are engaged now

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hooray!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! What a beautiful ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful, I LOVE eternity bands
30.gif

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, what a stunning ring!
30.gif
I love eternity bands, they look so simple and classic. You have really nice hands too!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Much happiness to you both! :)

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!! It has been a fun and crazy week of sharing our news with family and friends.

And we just picked up my wedding dress!!! http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026588?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=bcbgmaxazria+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

You ladies are so naughty - yah he used to be an "exotic dancer" - but has been out of that business for 2 years, long before I met him. I don''t think I would enjoy dating a stripper!!!! But I''ll take the benefits!!!! Let''s just say I get my own personal show with all the benefits!!!!!
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So LitChick, first of all CONGRATS!!!!

How does Miller feel about all of this? And has your ex been notified of it yet? I keep wondering what his reaction will be/was!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LC, are you going to PSN at Holts on Wed?

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Many congratulations! The ring is beautiful!!!! Actually, so is the car!
2.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, Miller is crazy about my FI. He loves him like crazy. He won''t go to bed until my FI gives him a tickle, a hug, and a kiss. We told him we are getting married, but he doesn''t quite understand that.

Canuk, I have Miller on Wednesday, so alas, no. Lemme know how it goes. By the way, our firm moved to within about a block and a half of Holts..... I''m in trouble....

Joflier, thanks for the congrats, and the comment on the car. I love it - I can''t take any credit for her though. She was entirely modded by my FI and cared for so she looks new.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results