shape
carat
color
clarity

Hawaii Venues???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance and I plan to elope in Hawaii. We want our ceremony on a gorgeous beach, maybe even out on a bit of a peninsula. We would also like a hotel/resort with great amenities, pool, spa, etc. Any recommendations???

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
LC, for some reason PS keeps eating all of my replies to you. Going to try again, but keep in short in case this doesn't work again!

Have you considered Maui? Go to flickr and look up "Secret Cove Maui." It is this GORGEOUS, tiny beach...idyllic, really. It's really well hidden; you wouldn't know it was there unless you were specifically looking for it! When FI and I were there last week, I told him that it would be the perfect ceremony location for a wedding.

Also, since it's in South Maui, it's close to a number of excellent resorts. I'd check out the Fairmont Kea Lani, Four Seasons at Wailea and the Grand Wailea. Those are the top 3 I can think of.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 12:46:46 AM
Author:LitigatorChick
My fiance and I plan to elope in Hawaii. We want our ceremony on a gorgeous beach, maybe even out on a bit of a peninsula. We would also like a hotel/resort with great amenities, pool, spa, etc. Any recommendations???
Gosh...there are so many options!!! Have you been to any of the islands? Do you have one that you like in particular? I think Kauai is great for lovers...a very intimate island. I really love the big island - Hawaii - it is sooo different from the others. The volcanoes...lava...black sand...deserts...and snow!

Here are some recommendations:

Kauai -
Princeville is on the North side of the island where it is really tropical and lush. There are beaches, but also amazing cliff lookouts.
St Regis over the top luxury and beauty
Poipu is on the South side, sunnier side. You can''t go wrong with the Hyatt or Marriott here.
Southwest side of island, sunny, more dry, but my favorite resort of the entire island. Go to Waimea Canyon - wow!
Waimea Plantation Cottages

Maui - never been, but always wanted to go and stay here...
http://www.hotelhanamaui.com/

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 10:47:10 AM
Author: Ms.Goggles
LC, for some reason PS keeps eating all of my replies to you. Going to try again, but keep in short in case this doesn''t work again!

Have you considered Maui? Go to flickr and look up ''Secret Cove Maui.'' It is this GORGEOUS, tiny beach...idyllic, really. It''s really well hidden; you wouldn''t know it was there unless you were specifically looking for it! When FI and I were there last week, I told him that it would be the perfect ceremony location for a wedding.

Also, since it''s in South Maui, it''s close to a number of excellent resorts. I''d check out the Fairmont Kea Lani, Four Seasons at Wailea and the Grand Wailea. Those are the top 3 I can think of.
After some research the Westin Maui Resort & Spa looks great to stay, and they also have a wedding department which could take alot of stress out of planning a destination wedding
1.gif

I looked up "Secret Cove" and found this photo- it is gorgeous!!!
30.gif

097-fullerton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results