shape
carat
color
clarity

My proposal plan, please help me evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baoshu

Rough_Rock
I''m planning a vacation with my girl to San Francisco next month, where I plan to pop the question.
My preliminary plan is to take her to a Hot Air Balloon Ride over Nappa Valley, then propose to her while we are in the air.

while we are in the air, I''m thinking about having her video tape me just like a tourist will do, then I will kneel down in front of the camera and present the ring to her while we are in the air. I think if it''s caught on tape, that''ll be a fantastic piece of memory to share for the rest of our life. However I''m not sure how she will react, will she shake and shutdown the camera? maybe I should ask the pilot (there will be a pilot navigate the balloon) to video tape the whole thing. or maybe I should not video tape it, because it''s suppose to be a very exclusive and private moment?

how do the girls think on this board?

thanks for your comments

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I think that is an incredibly sweet idea

cushionlovelondon

Rough_Rock
I think this is a gorgeous idea! I wouldn''t video tape it so you can both just enjoy the moment to its fullest extent, but it''s a perfect plan - go you!

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
A man''s point of view: Have someone else video tape it. If she is video taping it you won''t capture her reaction. Hore someone to do it. Speak with the operator before hand and tell him to state in front of her that video taping is an option you chose and that they offer it to everyone to remember their experience forever. If you do that she won''t suspect anything. Best of luck pal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results