shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Choose - GOG Chunky Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh, yay! I''m so happy you chose the H--they are both beautiful but something about that one is just so special. I really can''t wait to see how it turns out! Congratulations!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous, I would also have picked the 1.15!! The shape and size I liked a little better. Interesting she went with that one as well. This is why it''s great for people with high color/clarity preferences to look at the actual differences before making a decision. Some still stick to their guns, but often after comparing well-cut stones many sway the other way and go for size LOL!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! It''s going to be magnificent. Kudos to you for bringing her in on the decision. Beautiful stone
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see that she too liked the H! it will be stunning. so what setting are you thinking of?

audball

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the final product!! Congrats on selecting! Please come back with pics :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! So happy for you on finding the perfect stone and your future engagement!! Can''t wait to see handpics!!!

diamondtiger

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 6:21:29 PM
Author: D&T
Glad to see that she too liked the H! it will be stunning. so what setting are you thinking of?

The Tacori 2620

diamondtiger

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 7:24:06 PM
Author: audball
I can''t wait to see the final product!! Congrats on selecting! Please come back with pics :)

I''ll have something better than pics - Jonathan was so excited that he''s going to do a video

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/4/2009 9:15:10 PM
Author: diamondtiger

Date: 8/4/2009 6:21:29 PM

The Tacori 2620
lol... i just went back to your first post as it sounded familiar- Great choice - will be a fabulous ring! Congrats btw on your decision

diamondtiger

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 10:18:51 PM
lol... i just went back to your first post as it sounded familiar- Great choice - will be a fabulous ring! Congrats btw on your decision

Thanks! I''m not going to lie - I was a little nervous about the H at first (both for the color and the clarity) but I feel really good about it now. It''s going to be FOREVER for it to come in now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results