shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Alfred Angelo Dress - Style 2000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of themselves in an Alfred Angelo Dress "Style 2000" (with or without the train).

I like the look of the dress but want to see a ''real'' picture not on a model.

Thanks
1.gif

Alfred Angelo 2000 No train jpg.jpg

kelsey0726

Rough_Rock
I can put the dress on and take a picture in it if you like. I have it here at my house. I got married May 2nd and I bought two wedding dresses because I loved them both and this is the one that I didn''t wear. I actually regret not wearing this dress in my wedding because I love it so much.
It is a size 10 but fits like a size 12. It has the tags on and has only been tried on twice and not altered at all. The train is detachable and absolutely beautiful. If I was going to wear it, I would have detached the straps for a more elegant look...but that is just another option. I am selling it for way less than I bought it for...if you are interested.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a pretty dress! Please do post the picture!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 9:53:23 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That is such a pretty dress! Please do post the picture!

Ditto! Would love to see it ''IRL'' or in PS life so to speak
2.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 9:54:41 AM
Author: kelsey0726
I can put the dress on and take a picture in it if you like. I have it here at my house. I got married May 2nd and I bought two wedding dresses because I loved them both and this is the one that I didn't wear. I actually regret not wearing this dress in my wedding because I love it so much.
It is a size 10 but fits like a size 12. It has the tags on and has only been tried on twice and not altered at all. The train is detachable and absolutely beautiful. If I was going to wear it, I would have detached the straps for a more elegant look...but that is just another option. I am selling it for way less than I bought it for...if you are interested.
Kelsey - PLEASE post a pic, I was beginning to think that I'm the only woman in the world who actually likes this dress
9.gif

BTW, I'm a US size 4 (UK size 10)

kelsey0726

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies! I will post it as soon as I can...I''m not at my house for a couple more days and when I get home I''ll have to find someone to take a picture of me in it. I promise I will soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results