shape
carat
color
clarity

Destination Wedding In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Dear PSers,

Trying to help my Fiance plan a destination wedding in Florida. We want a beachside wedding in Hallandale or Miami Beach or somewhere in the area.
We are considering the Fountaine Bleu and Westin Diplomat.

Anyone have thoughts on this or can point us in the right direction?
We are in Montreal so we probably need a wedding planner as well anyone you could reccomend for a small but up scale wedding?

Regards,
CCL

FutureMrs.McKerrall

Rough_Rock
Congrats on the engagement.

FI and I are having a DW as well. We live in Calgary, AB and used Weddings By Oceans travel coordinators. They are located in Ontario but are always there when I need to speak with them. They usually return my calls and my emails the very same day. Plus, once they arrange your travel, they put you in touch with the wedding coordinators at the resort/hotel. The travel people do not charge you a fee, and the coordinators at the resort have been great!

Good luck!

I''m sorry if I have broken some rule about advertising for an outside vendor...oops!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I was in Miami 2 weeks ago and stayed at the Trump International Resort and Spa. According to their website, they do weddings and have contacts with all sorts of vendors to make your life a little easier with planning from afar. And it''s oceanfront property and it''s very beautiful!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding!

We live in Texas, but used LUXE Destination Weddings for our DW in the Dominican Republic and they are based out of Ontario as well.

They booked all the travel for all of our guests and negotiated the resort rate for our group. They then put us in touch with the resort wedding coordinator.

Good Luck!

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 10:50:00 AM
Author: FutureMrs.McKerrall
Congrats on the engagement.

FI and I are having a DW as well. We live in Calgary, AB and used Weddings By Oceans travel coordinators. They are located in Ontario but are always there when I need to speak with them. They usually return my calls and my emails the very same day. Plus, once they arrange your travel, they put you in touch with the wedding coordinators at the resort/hotel. The travel people do not charge you a fee, and the coordinators at the resort have been great!

Good luck!

I''m sorry if I have broken some rule about advertising for an outside vendor...oops!
You haven''t broken any rules.

Did Weddings By Ocean help you find the hotel or just do the hotel airfare package.

FutureMrs.McKerrall

Rough_Rock
They did...sorta. I have a girlfriend who got married at the Majestic before, so it was nice to be referred somewhere as opposed to googling a resort. I called weddings by oceans and told them what my budget, what I was looking for in a resort (golf, 5 *, etc) and that I liked the Majestic. They sent me three different quotes, 1 for the Majestic and 2 others for different resorts. I could then go do some research and pick which one I wanted. Once I picked the resort, we got the group rate, put down a deposit and nailed down a wedding date. Once that is done, they get you in contact with a wedding coordinator at the resort. You send them pictures of what you want and they let you know if it is possible or not. Honestly, I am not a planner, nor am I organized enough to try, so this is the BEST thing I have aver done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results