shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamonds .25 ctw Martini Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look great on you! I just love em!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely studs! And you have nice ears.. I have funny hair growing next to mine
23.gif

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
They are so lovely and bright! Just beautiful!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
gecko - these are gorgeous!

just to clarify - they''re... .25ct in total?? they look so much bigger than that - so i wondered if they were .25ct each? if they''re .25ct in total, i''m ordering mine right now!

that look wonderful on your ears - just a perfect size.

congratulations - they''re fabulous!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw - thanks cushioncutnut & Shopaholic!
5.gif

Maisie - I have the weird hair next to my ears too, but it just blends into my haircut, LOL!
3.gif

Date: 6/3/2009 12:49:57 AM
Author: whitby_2773
gecko - these are gorgeous!

just to clarify - they''re... .25ct in total?? they look so much bigger than that - so i wondered if they were .25ct each? if they''re .25ct in total, i''m ordering mine right now!

that look wonderful on your ears - just a perfect size.

congratulations - they''re fabulous!
Thank you Whitby! They are .25 tcw total! .125 each.
1.gif
They''re teeny, but the sparkle factor is insane! I was wearing them this past weekend to visit my sister, and I got a compliment from one of her friends along the lines of, "Holy cow, you can tell how high quality those are! They are so sparkly!"

I got my scattered hoops back, and I''ll try to take some pictures tonight of both of them!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
wow! there''s some serious bling for the buck going on there if they''re 12.5pts each! really love your combos, gecko - very nice, especially for the office.

i''m going to try to hit tim up for some for whatever my next celebratory event might be! can i ask you which side of $500 they are? (sorry to be tacky and ask the cost)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 8:51:24 AM
wow! there''s some serious bling for the buck going on there if they''re 12.5pts each! really love your combos, gecko - very nice, especially for the office.

i''m going to try to hit tim up for some for whatever my next celebratory event might be! can i ask you which side of $500 they are? (sorry to be tacky and ask the cost)
Doesn''t bother me, but keep in mind that quotes can change with metal prices etc, and any quotes you receive could differ from mine.
1.gif
I was given options ranging from F/G VS to H/I SI. The quotes ranged from $300 - $375, depending on color and clarity.

And thank you for the compliment! I try to get a reasonable amount of bling going while not going crazy.
9.gif
And sice I tend to be very casual in dress (as is the rest of my office) the understated bling seems to work best!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks gecko - i''m adding this to my anniversary list :D (september 1st, if i can wait!)

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And .25 ctw... I can hardly believe that. They look larger than .125 in your ears! And that''s always a good thing
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! They are just gorgeous, and look great on you!

I have a pair of 1/4 studs myself, and I wouldn''t trade them in for anything.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 9:00:54 AM
Author: geckodani
Date: 6/3/2009 8:51:24 AM

Doesn''t bother me, but keep in mind that quotes can change with metal prices etc, and any quotes you receive could differ from mine.
1.gif
I was given options ranging from F/G VS to H/I SI. The quotes ranged from $300 - $375, depending on color and clarity.

And thank you for the compliment! I try to get a reasonable amount of bling going while not going crazy.
9.gif
And sice I tend to be very casual in dress (as is the rest of my office) the understated bling seems to work best!

Thank you Whitby for asking and thank you Gecko for sharing! I was wondering the same exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results