shape
carat
color
clarity

My Trip to the Maul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
So, a while back I had a diamond from an earring set in a ring, but have been thinking about finding it a match and setting it in earrings again, in bezels.

I came past a small jewelry store in my local mall (it looked more like a pawn shop, frankly, with lots of dated pieces). They had a match to my diamond, which is a cute little .28 I/I1 round brilliant. They were selling a .25 carat I/I1 and offered me the low low special price of... $750!

It''s almost cliche to say, but, thank God for pricescope!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 11:18:27 AM
Author:suchende
So, a while back I had a diamond from an earring set in a ring, but have been thinking about finding it a match and setting it in earrings again, in bezels.

I came past a small jewelry store in my local mall (it looked more like a pawn shop, frankly, with lots of dated pieces). They had a match to my diamond, which is a cute little .28 I/I1 round brilliant. They were selling a .25 carat I/I1 and offered me the low low special price of... $750!

It's almost cliche to say, but, thank God for pricescope!
Ugh, I had something similar happen yesterday when I went to Jared's yesterday. I was looking at diamond studs to get an idea of size so they showed me some 2 carat total weight studs. I said hmmm, those look like the same size as those 1 1/2 carat studs. The sales lady said well our 2 carats vary and my be less than 1 carat each.
40.gif

It does make you very grateful for Pricescope!!!!!
16.gif

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
38.gif

How do they get away with that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results