shape
carat
color
clarity

My ebay pearls are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
The pearl strand I ordered from ebay arrived yesterday, much faster than expected! I am very happy with them considering the price I paid (9.99 plus shipping, which was $10 from China) They have great luster and are a pretty pinkish-gold color. They aren''t big, but they are a fun strand to wear and the price can''t be beat!

Here they are with my 7.5-8mm freshadamas. You can see the size difference, these are supposed to be off round--6-7mm up and down but 5-6 mm hole-to-hole. Do you think that''s accurate?

pinkebaypearls.JPG

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
And here I am wearing them! (The color is pretty accurate in the above pic, btw.)

pinkebaypearlsneckshot.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and what a great price! Enjoy your new necklace.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pearls. can you tell me the length of the strands?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Very pretty. I love the color, it would be gorgeous in dim lighting I think.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! D&T, the strand is 17 inches including the clasp.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those look really nice on you. I love the peachy color :)

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
The size looks so adorable on you. I love the look of 6 mm pearls. They''re elegant yet casual and just so cute. You have a beautiful neck too!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are gorgeous.
I love that color!!!

great deal to ta-boooot!
19.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
How fun, especially for such a good price!!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Great find!! Love the color!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Those are realy pretty! Are they from pearllunar? I''ve been watching some of their necklaces, deciding on whether or not to purchase one.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kelli! Yes, they are from pearllunar. I think you will be happy if you order from them--they represent the items accurately, so what you see in the pic (color, etc) is what you will get!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
thanks diamondgirl. I emailed them tonight and asked about getting one of their necklaces with a solid white gold clasp instead of the gold fill one, as my skin doesn''t react well with plated gold. I hope to hear back from them soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results