shape
carat
color
clarity

Weddings in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My significant other and I love Italy and have had many memorable visits there. I would love to be married in Venice and have found some sites on the net that specialize in weddings abroad. If anyone out there has used such a vendor to arrange a marriage in Italy, I would appreciate hearing about the experience, especially what to avoid or the types of glitches that occurred.

Thanks.

bht122

Rough_Rock
Ohhhhh, I'm getting married in Italy this May! I'm getting married in Capri and am using a local wedding planner there. However, I've "talked" with http://www.sogniitaliani.com and http://www.destination-weddings-in-italy.com/index.htm and they were both very nice...plus, they also arrange weddings in Venice.

pamela

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I'm happy that you'll choose Venice for your wedding, I come from Italy
1.gif

The grat part of the italian wedding sites are not in english, but I know one in english. The name is www.aboutvenice.com . The site organises weddings in Venice and on the site find also informations as where to go for the documents, Churches map, etc...
I hope this information has been helpful..

Good luck!
Pamela
lmsposi.com

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 1/11/2004 5:17:33 PM pamela wrote:

Hi,

I'm happy that you'll choose Venice for your wedding, I come from Italy
1.gif

The grat part of the italian wedding sites are not in english, but I know one in english. The name is www.aboutvenice.com . The site organises weddings in Venice and on the site find also informations as where to go for the documents, Churches map, etc...

I hope this information has been helpful..

Good luck!

Pamela

lmsposi.com----------------

I had no idea it was now so easy to get married in Italy. Or *IS* it? My husband and I looked into getting married in France and in Italy. (He was an Italian citizen; we were living in France.) The documents that I needed to have translated officially into Italian to be married there were WAY too daunting!!!

Does one still have to submit around 10 documents in Italian and then have the banns read?

I have only recently heard the term "destination wedding". Is that a wedding in a place where none of the people getting married or their families live? How far removed from the couple must it be to be a "destination" wedding? If the bride or groom's family is from a certain country and other guests are not is it considered a "destination" weddding?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I don't know anything about it but it sounds like a great idea, do they have package type things or do you have to arrange everything from here?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Duh my question would have been answered had a read the other posts, I got a little excited when I read about Italy I guess. I love the place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results