shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching out Chopard pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kjt

Rough_Rock
Hello PS,

Other than Signed Pieces, wondering if you guys know any other online store that has a selection of Chopard pieces, specifically the Happy Diamonds. Thanks!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.lussori.com/

Never purchased from them, do not know if they are legit or not.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lussori is definitely a legitimate, but not an at all discounted, retail Chopard dealer! I went through a phase of looking for a Happy Diamond piece, and I corresponded with Lussori about pieces at that time. Signed Pieces has much, much better prices, however!

AGBF
34.gif

kjt

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 2:53:27 PM
Author: AGBF

Lussori is definitely a legitimate, but not an at all discounted, retail Chopard dealer! I went through a phase of looking for a Happy Diamond piece, and I corresponded with Lussori about pieces at that time. Signed Pieces has much, much better prices, however!

AGBF

34.gif

That''s what I''m looking for! I want to find either the bezel heart or circle with the one "happy diamond" inside. They''re hard to find at reasonable prices.

I''m eye-ing one on SP right now, but it''s a square...I dont think I should settle with it if I that''s not my ideal.

Does anyone own any Chopard Happy Diamond pieces? I''d love to see some and get your opinions on the quality of the diamonds!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 4:31:08 PM
Author: kjt

Date: 7/15/2009 2:53:27 PM
Author: AGBF

AGBF

34.gif

That''s what I''m looking for! I want to find either the bezel heart or circle with the one ''happy diamond'' inside. They''re hard to find at reasonable prices.

I''m eye-ing one on SP right now, but it''s a square...I dont think I should settle with it if I that''s not my ideal.

Does anyone own any Chopard Happy Diamond pieces? I''d love to see some and get your opinions on the quality of the diamonds!
I have this set since 1991. The quality of the diamonds and workmanship of the pieces are first class! You really don''t have to worry about the quality. Chopard is a high end jeweler!

Here is a pic of my set...

schmuck 013.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
7/15/2009 6:00:26 PM
Author: megeve

I have this set since 1991. The quality of the diamonds and workmanship of the pieces are first class! You really don''t have to worry about the quality. Chopard is a high end jeweler!

Here is a pic of my set...

Wow, megeve! Thank you for sharing that photograph! Your set is gorgeous!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
7/15/2009 4:31:08 PM
Author: kjt

I want to find either the bezel heart or circle with the one ''happy diamond'' inside. They''re hard to find at reasonable prices.

kjt-

You definitely do not have to settle if you are willing to pay the price that Signed pieces is asking for their piece. You can find other pieces, more to your liking, for similar prices. Right now eBay has four pages of listings for Chopard Happy Diamond pieces! The piece to which you referred was a pendant. I don''t know if you want a pendant, a ring, earrings, or are open to any piece as long as it meets your other parameters. I also do not know what color metal you want and if you want any colored stones. (In my search I saw some earrings-tiny emeralds surrounding a Happy Diamond in each-that were my taste! But the emerald, obviously, are green!)

The earrings pictured below meet your parameters, I think!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the earrings I meant to post! Here is a link to their listing.

AGBF
34.gif

ChopardHappyDiamondStudeBay.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
@AGBF, thanks for your kind comment!!
9.gif

@kjt, Wish you lots of success in your search!! And please come back with photos when you have found some piece!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I vote for signedpieces, but personally, Ebay often has a few...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results