shape
carat
color
clarity

Pocketfold Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ms_pammy

Rough_Rock
Hello All! Just found this site today and getting alot of good idea''s...Thanks!

I really like the pocketfold Invites, but they are way out of my price range..so Im thinking I can Make them, however Im not very crafty at all so am looking for a lil help iwth this.

1st. does anyone have a templete I could follw for size and folds?

2nd. what weight of paper would you use?

Thanks so much
Pam
1.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Hello! If I were you, I'd go to the knot's website. I think they have a messageboard devoted exclusively to invitations. Also, do a google search for making your own invitations. Good luck to you!

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
If your looking for loads of info on how to make your invites. Go to the message board on www.weddingchannel.com There is a whole section for invites and lots of threads with photos of those who have made their invites ( including pocketfolds). They also have lots of info on websites where you can get the materials at great prices.

They share ideas, information and will be more than happy to help you with any problems you may come across. Need a template or monogram the wonderful women on the board will be happy to share. They do great jobs too, you will be amazed when you see some of the pictures of invites, STD's programs etc that they have made.
When you get there stop by my jouranl its under the letter H. I'm Heaven-sent.

Try it out you'll fall in love with the site. I did.
wavey.gif

haunani

Rough_Rock
Hopefully, this is the kind that you're looking for. There's a link at the top to the instructions for how to make them.

http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm?profilename=materialsgirl

I found her bio on the message boards and saved the instructions so I wouldn't have to worry about finding them again.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.remoteassistance.com sells the pocketfolds, but they are about $2.00 each I think.

However, I was thinking of making them too but you need to be sure you can get paper that will allow for all the folding. So it definitely needs to be over 8x11. Anyway if you get one (sample) at a local craft store or similar then source out some larger sheets of cardstock, could be doable. But in the end I decided I didn't want to hassle, just going to pay the $2.00 for them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results