shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone NOT doing a guestbook?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m not doing a traditional guest book, so we''re doing something a little different.

I''m having little pieces of paper in our wedding colors (of different sizes) and will ask guests to write/draw/etc on them in different colored gel pens. The guests will then put their pieces of paper into a round glass bowl, and I will make a little scrapbook of people''s wishes. I thought it was a cute little idea.
9.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
thebigt: I like that idea a lot! i might have to steal it!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh...I just saw another cute idea! If you are having a DW or your wedding is at a touristy spot, you could get a bunch of postcards from the area and have guests write messages to you on them, then put them in a keepsake box/mailbox type thing.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.idoengravables.com/

has anybody tried this?? it looks pretty neat!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 12:49:34 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Ooooh...I just saw another cute idea! If you are having a DW or your wedding is at a touristy spot, you could get a bunch of postcards from the area and have guests write messages to you on them, then put them in a keepsake box/mailbox type thing.
This idea makes me happy. I may have to do it...

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I had a fishbowl of river rocks and markers for people to sign them, and then a vase for people to put them in. Then, after the wedding, I went out and bought fake flowers similar to our wedding flowers to keep in the vase. Here''s a picture of it in our entryway next to our framed invitation...it makes me smile when I see it still!

flowerssize.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
And here''s a pro pic from the wedding. Can you tell I was glad we did this?

rockssize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results