shape
carat
color
clarity

em1 first dress fitting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress!

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
the back view of your dress is STUNNING!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 6:17:46 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 7/9/2009 9:25:15 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
elrohen....yup! I finally made it to the fitting room all the way in the back. The seamstress is amazing! Seriously, she spent the whole hour with me fitting everything and when it came time for my bustle she had some great ideas. I can''t wait to go back again. My next fitting is August 26th. So far away!!!!!!!!!!!1
I should be sneaky and schedule my second fitting for the same day so that I can drool over your gorgeous ring (and dress!)
31.gif

Oh wait, it''s not being sneaky if I just told you my plan ...
41.gif
Do it!!! I think my apt. is at noon. You should book the 1pm one. That would be the most amazing thing cause then I could do the same to you!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
EM1, You look AMAZING!!!! LOVE that dress!! You are gong to be the most gorgeous bride EVER!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress, the ruffles are voluminous!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
amazing! like haute couture. gorgeous!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Thats a gorgeous dress
30.gif
30.gif
Love it
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I love it!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
you look beatiful! love the bustle!!!

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! I love the dress and you look amazing! And so funny to immediately recognize those Priscilla dressing rooms.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay how did I miss this before?! Your dress is STUNNING! And it looks fantastic on you! You are going to be one gorgeous bride!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 10:50:25 PM
Author: thing2of2
Okay how did I miss this before?! Your dress is STUNNING! And it looks fantastic on you! You are going to be one gorgeous bride!
Ditto! Holy cow, honey, you look absolutely amazing!! You might want an EMT on standby for when your hubby-to-be sees you in it!
6.gif
30.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba baby!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! Your FI is going to be blown away
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG...you guys are too funny!! I was talking to fiance today and he really wants me to wear a mermaid type gown. I think I''ve totally got him convinced I picked an a-line gown (cause without tailoring its more aline). Anyway....I could be fooling myself but I hope to knock his socks off. Oh and I''m obsessed with my veil!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
You are ROCKING that dress! You are going to be a gorgeous bride!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Em - You are such a bridal knockout stunner in that dress! It is pure fabulous rufflyness and I love it! You work the heck out of that dress and it looks as though it was made for you!

That train is divine!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EM1 - you look stunning! That dress is pure glam!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
SPARK!!!!!!!! Where have you been?? Thanks for the comments ladies.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 9:25:28 AM

elrohen....yup! I finally made it to the fitting room all the way in the back. The seamstress is amazing! Seriously, she spent the whole hour with me fitting everything and when it came time for my bustle she had some great ideas. I can''t wait to go back again. My next fitting is August 26th. So far away!!!!!!!!!!!1
I should be sneaky and schedule my second fitting for the same day so that I can drool over your gorgeous ring (and dress!)
31.gif

41.gif
Do it!!! I think my apt. is at noon. You should book the 1pm one. That would be the most amazing thing cause then I could do the same to you!!
I''ll check my schedule and see if I can do it! So far I''m not traveling that week, but I''ll have to wait a few weeks to see if something pops up. For now I''m scheduled on the 22nd because I know I can definitely make a Saturday appointment. I''ll keep you posted!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:50:29 PM

31.gif

41.gif
I''ll check my schedule and see if I can do it! So far I''m not traveling that week, but I''ll have to wait a few weeks to see if something pops up. For now I''m scheduled on the 22nd because I know I can definitely make a Saturday appointment. I''ll keep you posted!
Where are your fitting pics??????????

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:55:05 PM

Date: 7/13/2009 1:50:29 PM

31.gif

41.gif
Where are your fitting pics??????????
Uhh, on my camera ... in my dining room ...
9.gif
I''ll post tonight! I didn''t look at them after FI took them, so I hope there''s at least one or two good ones where I''m not making ridiculous faces.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful dress!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING dress...you look so BEAUTIFUL in it!
36.gif

Lori

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Em - I was just lurking today to get an update on my PS friends. I had to hop in here to say you look SMASHING and GORGEOUS. I love your bolero like a crazy lady. It''s so perfect for your dress! The whole getup is amazing - good work!! Looks like you''re ready to get married :)
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 7:17:59 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Em - I was just lurking today to get an update on my PS friends. I had to hop in here to say you look SMASHING and GORGEOUS. I love your bolero like a crazy lady. It''s so perfect for your dress! The whole getup is amazing - good work!! Looks like you''re ready to get married :)
36.gif
CJ! I can''t believe I missed this. How have you been? Thank you so much! Are you still in the city? I just saw Stacy on Saturday for my hair and I was thinking about you. Hope you are well.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow I am in love with your dress, bolero, the whole thing! WOW! A new fave!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, VI! How was the honeymoon? Where was the best place you stayed?

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY S#@!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''ve been MIA a lot lately since the wedding so I completely missed this thread...so happy it got bumped! EM1, you look freaking divine! You are rocking the hell out of that dress! I love everything - the train, the bolero, the veil...absolutely every freaking thing!!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi Poca! You are awesome. I''ve been MIA latley too. I was searching for an old post of mine and never realized that CJ made an apperance. Miss you, girl.

Anyway, thank you. T-52 days....not that I''m counting.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, EM1, I miss you too
35.gif
You must be getting soooo excited! I know I am for you! I''ve told you this before and I''ll say it again, you''ve got impecable taste! I love everything you''ve chosen and I can''t wait to see it all come together. You are going to have one fabulous and super stylish wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results