shape
carat
color
clarity

***** blueroses says "YES, PLEASE!!" *****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
*Hands out a round of tissues - BLOW !!! HONK !!!*
9.gif

My heartfelt congratulations, to you and your new fiance
36.gif

You have a real gift with words, sweetie. I really enjoy reading all your posts.

And your ring is just stunning! Love those EC''s!

Sooo happy for you!
9.gif

daydreamer

Rough_Rock
Wow! I went back and read some of your older threads and all I can say is that I am so incredibly happy for you.

Beautiful ring, sweet proposal, you guys look great together. Congratulations.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations blueroses! I am so happy for you! What a sweet proposal!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so extraordinarily happy for you! I have followed your stories thru good times and bad....amazing. Congrats Blue.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, those pics made me misty! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Everything is out of this world stunning, you guys look so happy and perfect together!

ETA I got carried away and forgot to tell you how GORGEOUS your beautiful ring is and what a good looking couple you two are!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYYYY congratulations
36.gif
im very happy for you blueroses, i love your proposal story
30.gif

oh my gosh but not as much as i love your ring
30.gif
30.gif
cant wait for the SMTR thread!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 2:57:27 PM
Author: jas
This is one of the best things I''ve ever read on PS. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ditto!! congrats Blue....you are an inspiration to many that true love and happiness is out there and no one should ever settle. I''m so amazingly happy for you both...

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

I can''t even express how incredible it is to see the warm, weepy, fun, supportive comments from all of you. THANK YOU. The last 72+ hours have been a crazy whirlwind and non-stop....and now my PC is being tricky with letting me resize pictures. So the SMTR thread is going to have to wait until tomorrow. Rest assured that there are flower shots, cactus shots, basil shots, palm tree shots, hand shots, fire shots, top-of-fiance''s-head shots. Oh yes. It''s ON. ;-)

Seriously, PSers....I have waited for this man and that moment for so long and the support from all of you is amazing. Thank you, THANK YOU to: pinkstars, lilmissrugger, Frekechild, Gypsy, whitby, Po, bee*, DandiAndi, kribbie, Loralei, hawaiinm, neatfreak, anchor31, icekid, ckrickett, equstrienne, Blaire138, Squirrly, isaku5, PearlDahling, Laurenthepartier, Snicklefritz, redrose229, still_waiting, princess, sparkly libra, Bjedifish, Travel Goddess, Lily Kat, Linda W, Maise, MonkeyPie, news_girl, ladypirate, jas, mscushion, idreamofcushions, Lisa/Kaleigh, kittybean, tyty333, Tuckins1, sz07, purselover, Hudson Hawk, gaby06, Diamondseeker2006, Tacori E-ring, elledizzy5, Lucky eshe, Callisto, Namaste, bebe, skippy123, 16ocean, Jessie702, rosebud10, gwendolyn, FroggyMont, CristinaRuns26.2, princessplease, happydreams, Curly Sue, starset (no I will NOT post the pictures, young lady :)!! ), beanie, elation, ringless, misskitty, TopoDazzle, TravelingGal, Winks_Elf, Dee*Jay, appletini, Vancity, daydreamer, snlee, iwannaprettyone, Porridge, Blackpaw, Mrssalvo!!!!

Seriously. Amazing. My FIANCE went on this thread today before I had a chance to, and you all just overwhelmed him (in a good way.) Lovely. Sincere thanks to ALL, but a special shout-out to my homies who''ve been around for (or followed) the early stuff with me...long journey, huh?? This is a very special place.

We are setting a date by the end of the week. We like May 1, 2010 a lot, but we''re not set yet. I''ll get on BWW soon and post SMTR pics even sooner!!
xoxo
BR
35.gif
35.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!
36.gif

(Just in general still.
5.gif
)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s absolutely wonderful! A HUGE congratulations to you!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to come back and wish you all of the happiness in the world! You guys are adorable together!!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY! Yes, I''m shouting because I''m so happy for you, blue. Congratulations.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Blueroses!!!! What an awesome story! Congrats!!!

Little Monster

Shiny_Rock
Blue Roses -- it''s so great to see you happy -- you deserve it 100% Enjoy :)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m late to the party, but had to add a big, fat CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you it''s not even funny. BRAVO!!!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
HUUUGE congratulations, Blueroses! I''ve been following your story from the sidelines for a few years, and couldn''t have thought of a better happy ending (well, beginning, really) for it! Your FI is adorable, and you''re a beautiful couple.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhh I just loved your proposal story! and your ring is just beautiful. you two make a great couple....congrats!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results