shape
carat
color
clarity

At first I didn''t want a Bridal Shower.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
....but my friends kept pressuring me saying I "had to have one."

So instead of having to listen to them bring it up all the time, I finally let go and let them plan one out for me. The only thing I asked was they they didn't make me wear a paper plate hat or play any games.

Well, we had it yesterday and I have to say it was one of the most WONDERFUL days ever! Spending the afternoon with my girls from all of my different areas of life -family, music, work, etc was beautiful! I felt so much love yesterday that I cannot stop smiling.

So, I am just writing this for other people out there who may be like I was - not wanting a shower.
My advice for you is to let people throw you one! They just want to show LOVE :)

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, that''s a really sweet post! I had been dreading the shower (I feel awkward opening gifts in front of people) but this perspective helps me to appreciate it in a new way!

So glad you had a lovely day!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Glad you had such a good time and have so many people that love you! How wonderful!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I loved hearing this! I am another shower-dreader, so maybe I should give it a chance to be fun! Glad you had a great time!
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, that''s great. Glad you had a good time with your gal pals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results