shape
carat
color
clarity

I never knew a Chihuahua could...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get onto the kitchen table!!! I have no idea how she managed that, it''s just unbelievable to us. Lola just turned 10 months old, our little adoptee. We have seen her do the Tom Cruise Risky Business slide across the coffee table a few times, but since it''s close to the couch that made perfect sense somehow. She won''t venture more than 2 steps up the stairs, but the *kitchen table*??? It''s like having a cat! Nothing is safe, nothing. I''m thankful we were the ones to adopt her, because we are the type of people to laugh at things and not get too uptight. We know she needs a lot of attention or she gets into things. We know when *we* aren''t on the ball with her. We love her to pieces. Mostly when she''s sleeping...
9.gif

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Hehehe, does Lola sleep peacefully? That''s great! One of my chihuahuas is an angel when she''s sleeping and never disturbs anybody. The other one makes these weird sounds, sticks out her tongue, growls, barks, whimpers, and moves her legs as if she were chasing a rabbit in her dreams. Then, she relaxes and lets out a fart
38.gif
. So, we love her to pieces, but mostly when she''s awake!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
If you want to keep her off the table remove the chairs or prop them at an angle against the table. She must be using chairs to get to the table top.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aww cute! Pictures?
1.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruby: she''s a perfect kissable angel when she sleeps, completely squishy and pliable!
30.gif

SwingGirl: she must have used a chair, but I think it would have to be a case of one being slightly away from the table. Usually all the chairs are pushed right in. I don''t really expect her to do this again. I think what she is doing is exploring and testing limits. There''s nothing on the table because we have a very large dog who *will* steal things (food and personal items)because they are nose level. Maybe there was something brightly coloured, she''s a collector of things. We''ll definitely keep an eye on her as always.

B.E.G.: I''m the worst photographer ever. I never take pictures. Not even pics of my kids. Terrible mother I am! Someday when I can catch her standing still I''ll attempt some pics. She doesn''t like the camera though. She has a phobia about it, flashlights, remote controls, odd things...
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOL I think some chis, and small dogs in general, are much more athletic than people give them credit for. We had a chi in Agility class - he was so cute, and boy could he jump!
23.gif
I''m not surprised your little girl could get up on the kitchen table at all lyra.

Just for fun, here is a picture of Cooper the amazing flying chihuaha from Agility class a couple of months ago. You can definitely see how those little guys can get themselves into all sorts of places, when they can jump like this!

coopjumppic12.jpg

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Amber, that is an awesome picture.

Our chihuahua mix gets on top of everything. We call him a cat all the time since he likes to walk along ledges or the couch arm and climbs to the highest point he can get to.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the pic Amber! They do have the tendency to overdo things. Looks like he''s clearing the rails by a LONG way!
2.gif
You know, I bet she could do flyball maybe. Agility would be very hard for her or rather, us. She spooks easily, and I can''t imagine her being able to do the sit/stay for the required time. LOL! We took one of our Bouviers through a fun agility match and she did great, wasn''t afraid of anything, had perfect sit/stay. Part of our problem is that we have 2 other dogs who want to compete for everything, and there''s no separating them in or out of the house as they bark and howl when separated. So lesson time is hectic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results