shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rc_eric1

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,

As a newbie here I thought I better contribute a little. I came up with two proposal ideas that currently wont work for me. However, I have been told by several that they are extremely cute.

-If your girlfriend has a favorite Ice Cream sundae, have the place hide a candy ring at the bottom. Craft stores have them, I recently bought a bag of them for $2. However, I am not proposing by her favorite Ice Cream place any more and can not pull this off.

-Table Topics is a stack of questions. They have a couples edition. I emailed them several weeks ago about making a "Will You Marry Me?" card. They emailed me back today and said they would send me blank cards so I could print whatever I wanted on them.

Long story, but my girlfriend heard of this idea when I thought I was never going to get a response back from the company.

Hope this helps some of you...I will keep looking.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Great ideas, rc_Eric!
I''m sure some of the guys will find them helpful while planning.

Keep us posted when you do your real proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results