shape
carat
color
clarity

Do plain wedding bands look okay with pave e-rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
In your opinion, would a plain platinum band work okay with a pave e-ring? My boyfriend and I would like to get matching platinum wedding bands, and I was just wondering how this looks with pave... Does anyone have this combo? If not, what type of wedding band do you wear with your pave e-ring?

Thank you for any information!

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
I think it looks fine! And it will be cool to have matching bands.

My eye seems to like the combination better when the widths are varied, i.e. wide e-ring, narrow wedding band, or vice versa.

What also looks kinda cool is having a second wedding band, one in front of the e-ring and one behind it. A little unconventional, though....

Kris

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I prefer pave to pave, but I see many people with pave e-rings matched with plain bands. It's all personal preference, as you know, but either way it's not going to look *bad* so you don't have to worry.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I also prefer pave with pave. However, a very thin plain band would look very nice. Plus, it's nice to have matching bands (we don't, but I am a fan of the idea in theory!). You could then have your soon-to-be husband get the same band in a thicker style.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pave and Pave...or VERY THIN platinum non-pave..though that look would eventually drive me nuts and I'd get a pave.
2.gif
I too love the idea of matching, but that's so difficult to do and it seems that with all the styles out there, hardly anyone does it anymore...so it's not worth me worrying about!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results