shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Scattered Diamond Hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They look great on you! I Love them!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those, they look beautiful on you. They are just the right size too.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous. They''re a great size!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I love them! I''m so glad you found something you truly enjoy. They look fabulous on you.

By the way, I wanted to thank you for sharing your wedding band search on PS. I am getting my own bezel band made by WF soon, and I wouldn''t have found it had you not turned me onto Adwar! After lots of searching, I was so happy to find a vendor who could make the band I wanted in my size, and under budget to boot! So thank you so much again for your help. I''ll share when it comes in a few weeks (it was supposed to be here this week, but sadly, there was a little snag in the process).

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and so are your ears
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thank you snlee, Linda, Bee and MMT!
face23.gif

Date: 5/2/2009 11:00:10 PM
Author: kittybean
Oooh, I love them! I''m so glad you found something you truly enjoy. They look fabulous on you.

By the way, I wanted to thank you for sharing your wedding band search on PS. I am getting my own bezel band made by WF soon, and I wouldn''t have found it had you not turned me onto Adwar! After lots of searching, I was so happy to find a vendor who could make the band I wanted in my size, and under budget to boot! So thank you so much again for your help. I''ll share when it comes in a few weeks (it was supposed to be here this week, but sadly, there was a little snag in the process).
Yay!!!! That''s great!
36.gif
Which band did you go for? And hooray for Adwar! (And boo on the longer timeline. The same thing happened with mine, but it''ll be worth it when it gets there!!!)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are great everyday wear! I''m glad your first reaction to them was smiling.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 5:43:47 AM
Author: Addy
They are great everyday wear! I''m glad your first reaction to them was smiling.
Thanks! And I''m STILL smiling!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those earrings!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Vey pretty hoops, I really like them, are the eprfect size
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 10:55:58 PM
Author: geckodani

Yay!!!! That''s great!
36.gif
Which band did you go for? And hooray for Adwar! (And boo on the longer timeline. The same thing happened with mine, but it''ll be worth it when it gets there!!!)
Mine is the 3-pointer band with RBs. It''s full eternity, but it has two sizing circles (just metal in two of the bezels). Did WF make a mistake making yours, too? I requested no milgrain, but when they sent me the photos of the finished ring, it had milgrain
39.gif
! I was so bummed, but they were really awesome in admitting their error and beginning work on a new ring right away. I am so excited to finally get it! I hope it will look as lovely as yours does!

So, any plans for a scattered diamond band or bracelet in your future
27.gif
?

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
NICE CHOICE!

LOVE THEM! GORGEOUS!!!!!!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, they are lovely. I''ve been browsing their site and these earrings have help my attention. They look great on you. Enjoy!!!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks vespergirl, gaby06, Skippy, Bliss, & StoneHunter!
5.gif

Date: 5/4/2009 9:57:42 PM

Date: 5/3/2009 10:55:58 PM
Author: geckodani

Yay!!!! That''s great!
36.gif
Mine is the 3-pointer band with RBs. It''s full eternity, but it has two sizing circles (just metal in two of the bezels). Did WF make a mistake making yours, too? I requested no milgrain, but when they sent me the photos of the finished ring, it had milgrain
39.gif
! I was so bummed, but they were really awesome in admitting their error and beginning work on a new ring right away. I am so excited to finally get it! I hope it will look as lovely as yours does!

So, any plans for a scattered diamond band or bracelet in your future
27.gif
?
There was a problem with the finish on mine, and it was set back for a week or so, if I remember correctly. Meh. End result was worth the wait.
1.gif

And yes.... I keep eyeing the scattered diamond band. I''m not a bracelet or watch person, so I wouldn''t wear those, but that band....
30.gif

Then again, I have this RHR project in mind that has nothing to do with scattered diamonds.
9.gif
11.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gosh darn those little hoops are cute! I may have to look into a pair of those babies for myself. And I love you wedding set too!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gecko they look great! They look like they were made for your ear (could be an ear model). And though I voted bezel stud earlier they are more substantial/noticeable on the ear.

Looking at all the goodies WF offers making me want ''nother pair of beauutiful earrings. Earrings are my ganzingus (sp) pins.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Geckodani!!!!! I am so happy you got what you wanted and they look FAB on you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them! Scattered diamonds are awesome!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 10:35:56 AM
Author: part gypsy
Gecko they look great! They look like they were made for your ear (could be an ear model). And though I voted bezel stud earlier they are more substantial/noticeable on the ear.

Looking at all the goodies WF offers making me want ''nother pair of beauutiful earrings. Earrings are my ganzingus (sp) pins.
LMAO at the ear model!!!
face20.gif
And earrings are totally my thing too! I NEVER leave the house without something on my ears!!!

Thanks Sundial! Your 3 stone is my new must-drool-over PS piece. Hee hee.

Thank you Lauren!!! I think so too.
9.gif

Dreamer - Scattered diamonds are definitely awesome. Then again, diamonds in general are awesome.
10.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
they look awesome! I love them! pretty on, and dancing with your set!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 3:37:08 PM
Author: tlh
they look awesome! I love them! pretty on, and dancing with your set!
36.gif
Thanks! And I love that description - dancing. Diamonds should always dance.
9.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh they''re so pretty! I love them!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those are really cute--perfect size!

cheers--Sharon

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks AdiS and Canuk-Gal!
face23.gif

ETA: I'm still wearing them!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WF sent another picture when they repaired my posts, and I wanted to add it to the mix, since their pictures are so much better than mine!
5.gif

scathoopsgd2.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute! Glad you found a pair of earrings that you love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results