shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial pics..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Your hair is gorgeous and that style is very romantic - perfect for a wedding. I have to agree that the barettes don''t exactly work as they are though. Perhaps if you put them in at a different angel they wouldn''t look so out of place.

backofbeecurls12ARROW.JPG

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I also meant to suggest that you wrap a tendril of hair around the hair tie if you don''t like it exposed.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I love the romantic look! I agree that you may want to try different barrettes or hair pieces to still get that blingy look.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
bee your hair is gorgeous!!!
30.gif

I agree with everyone else about the barettes, they just seem too large for such a delicate and sweet hairdo, and I think the placement of them is spoiling the lines of the hairstyle. I would definitely think about going with a tendril of hair wrapped around the hair elastic thingy to hide it, and wee diamantes sprinkled in through the twists.

I''d also go without any loose bits at the front as they''ll get very hot and irritating in your face all night I think. You can ask for the front to still have a loose feel to it and small pieces will work loose on their own anyway to keep the soft look that you find is more flattering.

But you can''t go wrong really, you''re blessed with just stunning hair as is! You should be on a Timotei ad!
9.gif

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
I agree that the barettes look like too much, too large & heavy for your hair thickness & the style. Try rhinestone bobby pins or hair bins for hair bling. They''ll have a lighter more subtle appearance, but still be sparkley. I think the style is pretty & romantic, though. I''d maybe pick the curls apart a little more, for a fuller appearance & more ringlets.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You do have such healthy shiny hair. It will be perfect with your dress!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your opinions everyone (and thanks Stephensbride for doing the little picture!). I am going shopping on Thursday so I''m going to see can I find some different clip things and see would they suit better. I am glad that you all like the overall style of it but I agree with you that the clips on each side just look a bit strange. I do want a bit of bling under my veil though and for later on in the night when I take it off, so I''ll have a hunt around the stores for some new clips. Thanks again!!

lol Delster about the timotei add!! I wish!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooo beautiful!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so jealous of the length of your hair. Seriously. GROW HAIR, GROW!!!!!

Not to mention how lovely it looks like that!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Freke! I''ve always had my hair this length so can''t imagine having to will mine to grow-it grows way too fast!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful hair, bee* Long the curls!! I think that once you get the right barrette action going on it is going to be divine!
Now - where is that dress of yours, young lady ... I''ve been dying to see you in it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Spark!! I have another fitting today so I''ll try and remember to bring my camera this time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results