shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me find?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so this is kind of out there as requests go, and I''m guessing it may not be possible, but I know we have some super killer searchers here on PS so I figured it was worth a shot.

I got a scarf at Nordstrom a couple of months back, a crossweave of grey and blue, with a small fringe, and a SUPER soft blend of cashmere and modal. The crossweave formed a tiny diamond pattern. The scarf came in the grey, a plummy purple, a warm pink, an olive green, and possibly a couple of other colors.

I wore this scarf with everything. Tragically, I lost it on a recent trip and I am heartbroken. I''ve tried to find it anywhere, and I just can''t seem to - Nordstrom doesn''t sell it any more, and it seems like no one else does either
39.gif
39.gif
So I''m really hoping that maybe someone else has seen a cashmere/modal blend scarf similar to this somewhere, and can direct me to it - this time I would get three, because this one was so amazing - I was so excited to use it when traveling
15.gif

Anyway, any help or tips would be much appreciated.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks libster - that''s a really good place to start, I will begin by looking there.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AG, was it Nordie''s house brand, or another label?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 11:07:15 AM
Author: monarch64
AG, was it Nordie''s house brand, or another label?

Monnie - it didn''t have any label other than one saying Nordstrom in it, so I''m assuming it was a Nordie''s house brand. I''ve looked everywhere I can think of for something with even a similar blend and I can''t seem to find a thing, its very sad
7.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SVOR-WA1&c=Scarves+%26+Gloves&s=C&d=a&sc=Scarves&source=shopstyle ????

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 1:07:50 AM
Author: VRBeauty
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SVOR-WA1&c=Scarves+%26+Gloves&s=C&d=a&sc=Scarves&source=shopstyle ????

Good guess! Sadly, not at all in the same feeling as the scarf I loved, which was a really simple style
7.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AG, I haven''t had any luck. If you bought it pretty recently (couple of months isn''t that long ago) I would contact a SA at Nordstrom. If you can get in touch with someone who is full-time in the accessories dept. I bet they will remember the scarf and help you find another one somewhere within the company.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 3:15:43 PM
AG, I haven''t had any luck. If you bought it pretty recently (couple of months isn''t that long ago) I would contact a SA at Nordstrom. If you can get in touch with someone who is full-time in the accessories dept. I bet they will remember the scarf and help you find another one somewhere within the company.

Thanks monnie - the first one I talked to didn''t have a clue, but maybe they will have someone more knowledgeable there if I call at a more peak hour, like on the weekend. Its definitely worth at least one more shot...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 4:26:52 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 6/1/2009 3:15:43 PM

Thanks monnie - the first one I talked to didn''t have a clue, but maybe they will have someone more knowledgeable there if I call at a more peak hour, like on the weekend. Its definitely worth at least one more shot...

See if you can speak to the accessories buyer or the mgr. of that department. I''d guess they would be most likely to be able to help.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Good call NF - that''s a good idea, I''m sure they are the most likely to have records of everything that was ordered. I think I''ll also try calling the big store in downtown SF, rather than the one closest to me - they probably have more experienced managers there as well...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results