shape
carat
color
clarity

The World''s Ugliest Wedding Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Believe it or not, this is a Chanel. If there''s a worse dress than this, I don''t want to see it.

chanel_wd.jpg

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
I love that shower cap and/or highlighting cap she is wearing.
6.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where can I get that amazing shoulder wrap.
love.gif

This is crack. This is an angel. This is an angel on crack.
5.gif

How many textures can you wear together all at once??

magna2

Shiny_Rock
It takes a gutsy gal to wear that piece of .... What amazes me more is that the designer thinks that it is a dress worthy of showing.

rodent.gif

lovesparkles

Rough_Rock
>This is crack. This is an angel. This is an angel on crack. <

OMG Mara, I can't stop laughing! You're killing me!

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
I tried on a dress with that fluffy,Puffy bottom except the top was beautiful but this deress the top is gross.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/16/2003 5:55:11 PM LawGem wrote:

Believe it or not, this is a Chanel.
----------------

I do believe it... and there are even weirder ones out there every fashion seazon! I know this is an old post, but the picture and comments are way funny to resist. The above mentioned object remains an example of "art for art's sake" to me. After all, the respeceted house can afford to play games, doesn't it?
9.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 10/18/2003 2:02:36 PM XvvOrlyBearvvX wrote:

I tried on a dress with that fluffy,Puffy bottom except the top was beautiful but this deress the top is gross.
----------------
Individually, I think some of the elements of that dress might work, but this is defintely a case of trying to do way too much at once.
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am still really lovin' that shoulder wrap.....

NOT!
11.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! How did I miss this thread until now? Should we all look for pictures of incredible wedding dresses to put into this thread?

This dress is, to me, quite typical of the new designs put out in Paris or Milan each season: they are way over the top, not meant to be worn, and are actually just statements of the designer's basic intent for the season. This differs from other oddities only in that it has a wedding theme. All the shows are full of wacky designs like this.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did a quick search on 2004 fashions in order to make my point. This isn't a bridal gown, but I believe it illustrates my point about the fashion collections: no one is actually supposed to wear the clothing in them ;-).

2004fashion.jpeg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't shoot me but that top is really cool actually. Not the entire outfit, but the top....
1.gif

2.gif
Some of the items in fashion shows are not really designed to be worn with the other over-the-top items they display them with.... but I have seen some people take one item (that when combined with other funky items looked odd) and pair with jeans or something really basic and it looks fantastic. Case in point is that 'dress' that Demi Moore wore about a month ago with jeans, on the runway it looked like a ruched miniskirt gone horribly wrong, but with it over skinny jeans it looked excellent!

However with that lovely wedding dress, there's not much you can do except burn it and start over??!
2.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I agree Mara. I actually like the top too. Wish I could wear it.
naughty.gif

Diamondlil

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
That cap in the first picture looks like one of those highlighting caps that you use a little hook to pull hair through. Ick.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Law Gem! Don't look... this is definitely worse. Well, if the first posts were takes from already famous houses, below see a contestant!
sick.gif

x.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results