shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias Brides: Come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 10:02:37 PM
Author: McG
I wore the Nerveo gown w/matching bolero and veil. Don''t have my formatted pics yet, so enjoy our Same Day Edit from StillMotion. No complaints with the gown, except it was taken in a little too much by my mom, and kept riding up...
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful wedding; I got teary watching it. Beautiful couple
36.gif

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Orchid I am so excited for you!!! Your dress looks fabulous! I won''t get to see mine until July
7.gif
... what color did you get?

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
MY DRESS IS IN!!!!

I got the call today.. it took just under 3 months. I was shocked when I got the call!!

I am going for my first fitting next Thursday... Im still in a bit of shock since I wasnt expecting it until JUNE.. I am so pumped!!!!!
Diamante.. here I come!!!!
And of course, the minute i get the pics, they will be up here!

PS Orchid your dress is GORGEOuS!!!!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Orchid - your dress looks amazing on you!

AprilD - I am a diamante bride as well, you will love it when you finally put your own on!!! Mine came in a couple of weeks ago, and it is stunning. I still haven''t posted photos of me in it because it still needs to be taken in quite a bit. Their smallest size is a 4 and I am smaller than that, but I promise to post pics after my first fitting! I got light ivory, what about you?

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
Light Ivory as well!!!! I am beyond excited.
36.gif

Size 4? Oh Lord, I wish.. hahaha

Cant wait to see pics of you!

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Pan, D.O.D. and April! I''m super excited to wear it! What''s funny is I can''t even remember what the color is called! I''m thinking it''s off white, but I''ll double check. I know it looks white but not pure white. It''s raw silk, so it''s super wrinkled in the photos as it hasn''t been altered/pressed yet. Luckily it looks like I won''t need that much done, just hemmed and brought in a tiny bit at the sides.
36.gif

Can''t wait to see your dresses!! Bring on the pics asap! Sorry you have to wait til June Pan, hopefully April and May will fly by!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
CDN~ Thanks for posting my dress!! I just now noticed this thread!! All these gowns are sool lovely!

Everyone is going to look just fab!!
9.gif
31.gif

katica

Shiny_Rock
I ordered my Respiro today!! I can''t wait for it to come in!!

chibride10

Rough_Rock
Yay!! I''m officially a Pronovias La Sposa bride as well. This is the Fanal in Oyster (just the sample, doesn''t fit quite yet!)

LaSposaFanalwithMomNicoleBirdcage2.JPG

katica

Shiny_Rock
Chibride that''s gorgeous!!

Well I had a pleasant surprise. I ordered my dress a week ago, and yesterday was told that the estimated arrival date is mid-June! That''s only two months from the time of the order!! Fingers crossed that it does arrive then!

Bikingbird

Rough_Rock
Katica,

I''m just starting out looking at dresses and have fallen in love with the Pronovias sheer bolero/shrug as shown on the picture of your Respiro. Do you by any chance know what it''s called??

Thanks

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 5:34:27 PM
Author: Bikingbird
Katica,

I''m just starting out looking at dresses and have fallen in love with the Pronovias sheer bolero/shrug as shown on the picture of your Respiro. Do you by any chance know what it''s called??

Thanks

Respiro is GORGEOUS, but sadly it didn''t look great on me. I''m choosing between a few Pronovias and La Sposa gowns. I was wondering the prices other people were quoted on lace pronovias/la sposa gowns. Manhattan stores want between $1,800 - $2,200 which seems kind of high for La Sposa to me.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results