shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress/wedding update...i''ve been missing too long!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
I have been such a bad PSer lately. I don''t have internet at home and this last semester of law school, I don''t have many big classes where I can zone out and play on PS!

Anyway, I posted a while ago about deciding between a vera wang (tiered organza, fit and flare, was shown with this big fluffy one shoulder thing) and monique lhuiller''s jaqueline lace top and estelle/coco skirt.

Well....I decided!!!!

I went with the monique. While I have seen jaqueline a lot of places, I just could stop thinking about it. The bridal salon recently got in a new all lace monique dress that I am going to try on before my ultimate decision, but I don''t think it will change my mind.

In other news....FI and I decided to do a joint bachelorette/bachelor weekend in vegas with our friends. Most of our law school friends are guys, and most were my friends first, so it just seemed weird for them to only celebrate and party with FI and not me. So we will do one night everyone out and one night seperate. We are planning on going in August...so HOT, i know. I was thinking of renting one of the poolside cabanas for the girls on Saturday at Mandalay Bay, has anyone been there or done that? I''ve been to Vegas twice before, but in December and early March, so I haven''t experienced any of the pools. Also, any suggestions on which clubs to go to? I''m so not a club person, but thought it would be fun to do the whole bottle service VIP thing. We went to LAX last time and I wasn''t a fan, but we were also crowded on the dance floor with no place to get away...i.e. table/bottle service. Any help, suggestions on the vegas front are much appreciated.

Sorry to be gone so long, I''m going to try to start catching up!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
So you know we all want to see pics of the dress, right?!

Welcome back, lala!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
This is the dress. THe skirt will be slightly smaller, more a-line, have no pick-ups, will be in honey, which is a little richer than this color, and I will probably do a darker sash...more tan than pink.

Me in the dress will have to wait, because I''m a size 8 and the sample is a bridal 6, which is TINY!!! so its kind of indecent on top when I try it on...lots of bra showing because I can only get the waist hook and eyes fastened and none of the bust ones.

I was suprised that I dodn''t have a teary, this is the one moment. i was sitting in class, when my mom called, luckily cell phone was on vibrate, and I just sort of went ok,...i''m picking monique.

monique lhuiller cream and white.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great that you decided on the dress-it''s so exciting to get it picked! Your weekend in Vegas sounds great! Dying to hear what you plan!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
I love the dress! (ok I am VERY biased!) What color sash are you getting???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results