shape
carat
color
clarity

Low Light Ring Pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caught these pictures of my ring as the sun was going down...I get a certain type of cool light in the house through the sliding doors around dusk...my ring always looks so beautiful at that time in the living room but I have not really done it justice in any pictures taken....though these 2 are very close..so here they are..enjoy the eye candy. I know I love seeing pix of people''s rings in different lights!

This first one looks very dark but I love how bright the ring looks in contrast.

More Ring Pictures Sept 03 002a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this one is a slightly more natural light though still darker...I like the fire and sparkle in the ring though this picture definitely doesn't capture the true beauty...haven't mastered the digital camera just yet..bah. You can catch glimpses of the TV in the background and our engagement gifts piled up around the living room...this weekend is for re-organization to fit everything into our small place.
1.gif

That's it for now! Happy Labor Day!!

More Ring Pictures Sept 03 009a.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 8/30/2003 3:39
6.gif
6 PM Mara wrote:

And this one is a slightly more natural light though still darker...I like the fire and sparkle in the ring though this picture definitely doesn't capture the true beauty...haven't mastered the digital camera just yet..bah. You can catch glimpses of the TV in the background and our engagement gifts piled up around the living room...this weekend is for re-organization to fit everything into our small place.
1.gif"

That's it for now! Happy Labor Day!!
----------------
Very nice photos capturing your ring in dim light. The awesome thing about diamonds with a nice cut is that they will shine in environments of low lighting.

How are those GIA courses coming Mara?

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
wink2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Josh--I have been a slack!! I never finished the first GIA course...though I read all the materials...I just never took the tests. Fiance says no more classes for me until I take the tests and I think it's too late to take them
sad.gif
I would have passed them all, I did them...but just never turned them in. Ahh school...something I don't miss. I love having the GIA class matierals though!!

Have to say I've gotten such a great edu on Pscope here...I'm sure I know more than the first few classes of GIA
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results