shape
carat
color
clarity

I need a really good idea!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zamael

Rough_Rock
I am getting so frustrated trying to come up with a unique yet cool idea for proposing.

Here is the situation:
Her birthday is on Nov. 1st, and I wanted to do something around that weekend. She is extremely close to her family (especially her sisters) so they have to be involved. The setting isn''t really important, the surprise to me is more important. Realize that we both think cheezy things are stupid, and I don''t really want to incorporate Halloween... we''re pretty conservative.

There is one thing that I know.. I love her with all my heart, and I want to marry her. But how do I ask?

I was thinking of doing something like this:
Some how get her to go to her parents house, and have her think that I am no where near there. Then when she walks in, have the whole family not be seen in a seperate room.. she walks into the other room, and sees all of us standing there, roses, champagne, balloons, and me down on one knee. That just sounds to typical though.

I really need some good ideas!!!! Thanks all for your help!

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
That sounds more like a surprise party.

I realize that she's close to her family and you want to incorporate them, but does that mean they have to be there at the moment of the proposal? Wouldn't including them in the planning process, and then doing it in a way where she could soon thereafter show off her new ring, etc., suffice? Just seems to me that it should probably be a special moment between the two of you.

Just my 2 cents...for what it's worth.

zamael

Rough_Rock
That is what I originally thought, but then I wanted to add her family. I'm not sure why, I guess I could do it alone and then tell the family.

Well... I supose I could do it alone, but I'm not sure. That is why I came asking the boards for their infinate wisdom and original ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results