shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Nurseries

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Changing table. I feel like something is missing, I don''t love how this looks.

n38100039_31894003_7085230.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
PB rocking chair

n38100039_31894004_982540.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Prints that I need to hang. I bought the prints on Etsy.

n38100039_31894005_2732254.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
The closet. There is hanging space behind the curtain which you cannot see. I feel like this still looks a little messy, I need to figure out how to organize the stuff at the top.

n38100039_31894002_825486.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Linds

I hope you don''t mind but I saved your photos as inspiration and sent them to Mr. Fiery. We''ve been debating on colors for the room and I mentioned blue to him. He seems to think that is a "boy" color so I wanted to show him what a beautiful job you did and how feminine and pretty the room is. You guys did a great job.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsey, your nursery is adorable! You are right where you should be for 36 weeks in my opinion!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey, the nursery looks awesome!!! I love it!!!! Where did you get those curtains- I adore that fabric!!!! Great job!!!!
36.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsey- WOW! You''ve done a great job. Thanks for sharing and restarting this thread. I was hoping people would either add on to the other one or start a new one. I am trying to figure out what I want now and I''m so visual, it helps to see others. I love that PB chair- I sat in a similar one this weekend and it was heaven. DH wants a more modern looking one, which I am usually all about, but for this specific thing, I want comfort! I love your blue color for a girl, gorgeous.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey--
Your nursery looked so well-put together...I luv it.
Love love
30.gif
30.gif
the bunny and lamb picture.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
fieryred -- I definitely think that blue can be gender neutral. I heard so much grief from people when they asked what color I was painting the nursery and I said "blue" since everyone knew that I was having a girl! They act like I''m trying to give her a gender identity crisis...

Dani -- the fabric came from a fabric store called Calico Corners. Pottery Barn sells curtains in a similiar fabric. I picked out the fabric and my MIL made mine.

China -- at first I think my husband had a tough time with the room in general because he likes more "modern" as well. I agree that you should definitely go for COMFORT with your rocking chair/glider though!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
GREAT Job Lindsey! Looks amazing
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous nursery Lindsey!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks gals!

I know there are a LOT of ladies putting together nurseries right now... let''s see what you''re doing!
31.gif
Or just post your ideas, favorite bedding, etc.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great! I am so jealous! If I want to rock Amelia, I still have to do it in my office chair that is in her room - a Herman Miller knock up with her dried spit up in the nooks and crannies that I can''t get to.
14.gif

(yes, my child is deprived.)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful nursery! I love those prints-they''re adorable!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Lindsay,

I love your nursery! I especially love the prints from ETSY ~ do you mind telling us the seller?

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey,

I''m loving that chair!! So pretty!!!

Can you post a link to the organizer you found at Target? I''ve been looking for a closet organizer similar to the picture you posted for weeks and weeks!!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
indypitty -- the prints are from LJ Ink on etsy
1.gif

fisher -- if you''re talking about the organizer I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, I didn''t buy that one. I believe that one is by Sauder and is available from Target and Walmart. The one I ended up using was the elfa system from The Container Store.

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Lindsay - Can I ask you a quick question? In your original posts, when you were going over ideas, you had posted the Babi Itlai eastside crib and changing table. Is there a reason you decided against them? Who makes the furniture you ended up getting? I am trying to find nice baby furniture that doesn''t cost an arm and a lef, so I''m interesting to know what everyone else ended up with. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results