shape
carat
color
clarity

Will my boyfriend be offended if I propose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carrie24

Rough_Rock
I''ve been with my boyfriend for nearly two years and we have a 7 month old baby.... I''m desperate to propose to him but don''t know if he''ll be offended that I asked him? We''re both big football fans and we''re going to a game on saturday so I want to do it then.... opinions please??? Help?

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Carrie24,

Let me see... with the guy for about two years and have a 7 month old baby together. Now what makes you think this guy wants to marry you when he didn't even do the honorable thing when he got you pregnate?

Will he get offended?? My guess - BIG TIME OFFENDED!!!

I don't mean to upset or offend you in any way and I apologize if I do, but ... speaking as a guy, your boyfriend is not looking to be tied down in a relationship. Only you can tell whether he'll be offended or not since you are the only one who truely knows him. However, I suspect that you have doubts about this guy to cause you to raise this concern.

Please do a little soul searching and ask yourself why you want to marry him. Don't be too hasty or in your case "desperate". Be honest with yourself because no one else will. Is this guy really the "man" for you and what have he done to demonstrate his love and commitment to you? Where would this guy be 5 - 10 years down the road?

Asking your boyfriend may be the only way to find out how he really feels about you and the relationship that you have. Don't be surprised that he gets offended and high-tail out of the relationship. If he does, don't despair because you would have gotten answers to questions that have probably been nagging you. There are many men out there who would appreciate you for who you are and cherish you if given the chance. Mena are dogs in general but you'll find one that is loyal to you and be there for you when you need him in your darkest hours.

I truely wish you the best and hope everything works out for you.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results