shape
carat
color
clarity

So when you go cross country skiing... in the dark... drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wowsers, now that''s some lobe coverage! The earrings are gorgeous and the thread title is hilarious -- LMAO! What color are the stones?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, they came out gorgeous! and Ellen is right....... you''re pretty much out of lobe! They look perfect.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look wonderful - looks like you''re sportin'' a new spring do as well! I''d cut hair to show those babies off too! Seriously, though, they look wonderful on you! Congrats for turning a nightmare into a sweet dream! Guess the alcohol stopped you from getting hurt - and that''s not a bad thing!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be needing to borrow those beauties soon...oh yes
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Those beauties are FABULOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I gasped when I saw the earshot...they are perfect!!
thanks for sharing the pics
1.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie, any excuse for bigger bling is fine with me (but OH my achin' ass! I must have fallen down a hundred times!).

Dani, Holy Mother of Bling - LOL!

Thank you Violet, Lauren, Plethora, and Jelly!

Linda, I kind of DID smack my head into a mountain day before yesterday trying to learn to downhill ski. YOWCH. The last time I did something that hurt so bad it prevented me from turning my head the next day it involved a hammock... and a Brazilian...
9.gif

Ellen, I will wear them in good health, drunkeness, and everything in between. Oh wait--those are the same things, aren't they?!

Addy, it's all in the attitude!

Akmiss, I hope someone DOES find my other stud and do something wonderful with it. It makes me said to think of it just sitting there in the snow all cold and lonely...

Kay, they are Js. Very very white!

Gemgirl, I had to admit it, but I really pretty much am out of lobe at this point.

MissGotRocks, I do have a cute short haircut now. Lots of fun, but WOW the bedhead!

Risingsun, any time my friend!

Libster, I wish I could get some better ear shots for you all. Unfortunately it's hard taking pics of your own ears, but I can try again tomorrow if anyone wants more.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh girl, you must email me the details of this story!! the earrings are simply fabulous though..they look incredible on you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Salvo - check your inbox!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, they are gorgeous and huge!!
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, DJ! Good thing you''re unhurt but you did end up with bigger earrings so....fair trade?
3.gif
41.gif
They''re beautiful!!!!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are fabulous! I didn''t read through all the posts, but what were you doing skiing in the "pitch black"? Fortunately you only lost an earring!
32.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sparkling lobe coverage!!! yowza!!!!

STUNNING. and perfect.
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! Things worked out in the end I see! Great that you got even bigger studs! Perfect size! WOW!
36.gif

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
those are huge and beautiful!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, woman, those are awesome!!! So sparkly, and the perfect size!!!!! ENJOY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:18:37 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Ellen, I will wear them in good health, drunkeness, and everything in between. Oh wait--those are the same things, aren''t they?!
Kinda!
9.gif
2.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pics - wow, they look stunning!! How great that you managed to upgrade as well!
there''s another question I have... what will you do with the ''spare'' earring??
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dani, ladymentha, Snooper, Michelle, jcrow, DiaDiva, and Michelle!!

Cind11, when we skiied to the restaurant it was still light out... but it was dark when we came back out... And you''re right, I''m lucky I didn''t break a leg or something!

Ellen, kinda indeed!

Lara, I sent the other earring to the insurance company so they could pay me out for the whole pair. I had the option of having them pay me for half the value of the pair and then getting just one matching earring, but that didn''t really play too well into the upgrade scenario...
3.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 10:22:14 AM
Lara, I sent the other earring to the insurance company so they could pay me out for the whole pair. I had the option of having them pay me for half the value of the pair and then getting just one matching earring, but that didn''t really play too well into the upgrade scenario...
3.gif

That''s great that the company let you send in the ring... somehow I don''t think that would be a common scenario in the Australian insurance scheme of things! We just don''t ''do'' service like that. But, if I ever have occasion to lose an insured earring, I hope I''m mistaken...!
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2009 10:30:07 AM
Author: LaraOnline

Date: 4/2/2009 10:22:14 AM
3.gif

That''s great that the company let you send in the ring... somehow I don''t think that would be a common scenario in the Australian insurance scheme of things! We just don''t ''do'' service like that. But, if I ever have occasion to lose an insured earring, I hope I''m mistaken...!
3.gif
I got one word for you: *T*R*A*V*E*L*E*R*S* !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip!!

Not sure whether they'll cover Aussies, but will check the website!
With a name like Travelers, you never know!!
3.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO those are gorgeous. Maybe you should get drunk and ski more often. Do you have trouble holding your head up? They are huge
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2009 11:00:03 AM
Author: LaraOnline
Thanks for the tip!!

Not sure whether they''ll cover Aussies, but will check the website!

With a name like Travelers, you never know!!
3.gif

I had travelers when I was in the US and loved how they handled my claim. We don''t have them in the UK.

hijack over

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!! They look fantastic on you! Since we have the same finger size I wonder if we have the same ear size and this is what 1.5 carat stones would look like in my ear??? I like what I see...

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! they are beautiful!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Nice rocks!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Pully and Fly Girl!

LOL MMT, my neck *is* a little sore but I think that''s more from smacking the back of my head into the mountain while trying to learn to downhill ski than the weight of the earrings!

Addy, ain''t Traveler''s THE BEST?! I know I pay a little more for them but I have my personal articles policy, homeowners, auto, and unbrella with them and I will never switch!

kcoursolle, I''m *sure* we have the same ear size!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Me luv!
36.gif
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you plan on bringing these big beauties to the next get together!!!
30.gif
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon!

Oh yes Michelle, these things seem to be going everywhere with me lately! ;-) BTW, I am DYING to see your new bracelet in person!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results