shape
carat
color
clarity

Bragging shamelessly

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

song

Rough_Rock
With far too much time on my hands today.
wink2.gif

songring.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's very, very lovely...but I thought I was going to be seeing a ruby. Didn't you receive a ruby?

read.gif

song

Rough_Rock
lol!
Hey AGBF. Yes, I still have my ruby and I'm still loving it
wavey.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ah yes, that's one gorgeous set!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Song,

I think that I have narrowed down my hunt for my diamond's new home. It will look a lot like yours, but have a slightly wider band and princess stones channel set up the band, just a few millimeters higher on the cathedral part. Then I am planning a channel set eternity band to match. I hope it ends up looking as great as yours! What size is your stone?
10.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 8/7/2003 5:33:22 PM song wrote:

"lol!

Hey AGBF. Yes, I still have my ruby and I'm still loving it
wavey.gif
"

Ahh! Then the protocol is that you must post a *picture* (or more) of it. We are very broadminded here, however, and you may post it *here* (in "Show Me The Ring") or in the area reserved for colored stones (called "Colored Stones") :).

Deb

read.gif

XvOrlyBearvX

Rough_Rock
Nice Ring.
1.gif

song

Rough_Rock
Thanks Hest88, it's on the flashy side too and I never thought that would be "me" until I discovered the joys of diamonds online! I'm hooked. My19 yr old son took one look at my collage and called me obsessive. Ya think?

caratgirl, that sounds absolutely stunning, I can't wait to see a picture of it when you get it! I'm certain it will look fabulous. My stone is a 1.61 carat, H, SI1 that I got for my 50th birthday! I should say the second stone I got for my 50th. The problem with the first stone I received (1.54) was that I chipped it. But the insurance pulled through and I'm once again a happy camper. Never a dull moment...

Ah, AGBF is once again making her requests known to the ever kind and willing to please song. If you wait a few days, I could have new pictures online for you viewing pleasure. If you'd like re-runs, I am more than willing to fire 'em off the old CD. But I hesitate to make a unilateral decision, so I'll await
further instruction. *grins* Did you ever get your spinel set? I recall a pic of two diamond pears (?) and the spinel in the middle. I guess Burmese rubies are off your list now. Upward and onward...

XvOrlyBearvX Thanks so much! May I ask what your handle means? As well, how did you make those little etchings that appear just above your signature line? I had a signature line once, but I found it was too sweet and seemed to hold me back from speaking my mind, so I dropped it. Mind you, recently, in email I adopted another. I hesitate to use it here because I don't know the protocol. I do like yours...bittersweet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

song 2003
wink2.gif

song

Rough_Rock
Yikes,
I hit the preview button and was booted clear across the continent. I had to copy/paste (and poorly I might add) the whole thing over again. It takes this old gal a few tries to catch on, but when I do I'm very good.
wink2.gif
~song

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Song, your ring is ever so lovely!

It's great to see you here!
wavey.gif

song

Rough_Rock
Kamuelamom! Another familiar face, good to see you here too! I've peeked in here and made a couple of comments so far, but nothing worthy of mention. You can tell who the diehard fanatics are just by the trail they leave across the internet eh?
3.gif

edited to add..I was so excited to say hello, I nearly forgot to thank you for your kind words. Yeesh. Thanks kiddo.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
*wipes drool off of laptop*
1.gif

That is one lovely set...

song

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your kind words. I looked back at this page just now and I'm horrified at myself. *l* My son was right, I'm a tad on the obsessive side
wink2.gif
~song

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Song...

Nice setting and I like the way your rings seem to sit really flush against each other. I am in the process of trying to pick out a wedding band for my fiance that will sit flush against her engagement ring. It's a Vatche x-prong comfort fit platinum band.

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
wavey.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Song

You have more beauty on your hand, than time.

Nice to see you here!

win

song

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 9/14/2003 3:22:14 PM scorpion wrote:

Hey Song...

Nice setting and I like the way your rings seem to sit really flush against each other. I am in the process of trying to pick out a wedding band for my fiance that will sit flush against her engagement ring. It's a Vatche x-prong comfort fit platinum band.

-Josh Rioux

Sitka, Alaska
wavey.gif
----------------

Thank you Josh! Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your compliment, but I forgot my password here lol. Have you picked out a w/b yet? Do you have a pict of the vatche x-prong? I do like how this ring sits flush to my band, although I really don't mind a small space. I have seen many women with rings that aren't flush and the result is still beautiful. Good luck and let me know if there are pic's..as you can tell I am a bit of a pic hound! ~song

song

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 9/25/2003 12:04:06 PM winyan wrote:

Song

You have more beauty on your hand, than time.

Nice to see you here!

win----------------

That is so sweet of you to say..thank you! I've been here peeking for a long while and like the site. It's one of the sites I frequent when I *need* a pic fix *l* Good to see you too..~song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results