shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, the new ring is here. Thanks to Whiteflash and AGA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
After a search spanning many many months, I finally received my diamond last week from Whiteflash. It''s a 1.15 I SI1, A Cut Above H&A.

Depending on which set of measurements I use (I have three different sets, including the AGS report) it scores anywhere from a .5 EX-EX-EX-EX to a 1.4 EX-EX-VG-VG on the HCA. It''s an AGA 1B grade. The setting is a Whiteflash "W-Prong".

Overall, my experiences with Whiteflash have been nothing but positive. I dealt with Lesley, who answered all my questions and had a lot of patience with me while I made various decisions. This is one of their more inexpensive ACAs, but she never made me feel like I was wasting her time or that she had better things to do. I also had the pleasure of speaking with Brian, Whiteflash''s cutter, directly about my stone. He answered all my questions honestly and expansively. I was very happy to do business with both Lesley and Brian.

Similarly, I had a positive experience with the appraiser I worked with: Chris at Accredited Gem Appraisers. Chris took a lot of time to answer every question I had about my diamond. He has also made it clear that I can contact him any time with further questions. There is no doubt in my mind...I would not hesitate to refer another customer to AGA.

If you want the details on my search process or how I arrived at this stone and setting, refer to my long, long, long message I''m about to post in the Rocky Talky forum. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy these pics. They really don''t do the ring justice...I need more practice with the macro lens on my digital camera.
1.gif
2.gif
1.gif

ring_flat.jpg

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
Another...

topview_finger.JPG

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
Another...I wish I could get that FINGER out of there!

sideview_finger.JPG

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
In the box!

120-2061_IMG.JPG

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
Last one...

120-2049_IMG.JPG

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful! Can't wait to read the story.
10.gif

acanuck

Rough_Rock
That is sweet !

Like the way the setting displays the stone, really shows it off nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results