shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR Purchases in NYC - lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful additions - your collection is gorgeous
9.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
your little ol camera did just fine! What a pretty new collection. Lots of options for arranging them ahead of you.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 2:03:32 AM
Author: MishB
All of my RH rings, instant stack! I spent more than I intended, I''m already addicted and planning more, I need a ruby ring now.

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Good lord, now that''s what I call stackers!

They''re gorgeous!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a wonderful trip! I love all your sparklies!

missismene

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! you are good at shopping. i am also addicted to rhr''s and stackable bands.
i love yours!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
What a shopping spree! Well done
36.gif
!

penny11

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Just Beautiful!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 7:31:45 AM
Author: atroop711
I LOVE all of your rings...so up my alley! I love the way you stacked the 2 thin diamond bands with the emerald ring. I LOVE the sapphire ring!...they are all really beautiful! Care to share where you got them? I live in Manhattan...and that sapphire ring is so lovely. I would love to try it on.

We were having a casual look in the diamond district when my dear husband decided he wanted to buy me a souvenir of the trip (hence the sapphire ring), I added in the diamond bands. We looked at pretty much every sapphire ring on the whole block, but that was the only one I liked. It''s from Salvatore & Co, they were very helpful, not pushy at all and had a lot of gorgeous stock.

I bought the emerald ring at (gasp) the Zales outlet at Woodbury Common, it was very cheap, I couldn''t resist.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 10:38:07 AM
Author: whitby_2773
MIshB -

great purchases! that sure gave your collection a shot in the arm - 4 in one go - wow!

where were you visiting from? i''m an australian living in NY, so i wondered if you were one of my home girls
9.gif

(Off Topic - atroop - i was in Manhattan last night at Compass for dinner on west 70th. they''re having lobster month there - if you like lobbie, you should go for dinner - it was awesome!)

i love those thin bands; have you tried them either side of a plain platinum band? i love that effect!

great purchases :)

You guessed it! I live in Melbourne. We travel to the USA every year, but that was the first time to NYC. I love it!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i''m glad you liked it - we love it here. americans are so under rated for their hospitality - it''s a great place to visit and a lovely place to live.

and you got lots of jewelry! how can anyone not love that?!

:)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 4:02:36 AM

I LOVE all of your rings...so up my alley! I love the way you stacked the 2 thin diamond bands with the emerald ring. I LOVE the sapphire ring!...they are all really beautiful! Care to share where you got them? I live in Manhattan...and that sapphire ring is so lovely. I would love to try it on.

We were having a casual look in the diamond district when my dear husband decided he wanted to buy me a souvenir of the trip (hence the sapphire ring), I added in the diamond bands. We looked at pretty much every sapphire ring on the whole block, but that was the only one I liked. It''s from Salvatore & Co, they were very helpful, not pushy at all and had a lot of gorgeous stock.

I bought the emerald ring at (gasp) the Zales outlet at Woodbury Common, it was very cheap, I couldn''t resist.
thanks so much for the information. I will check Salvatore and Co out. Wow at Zales? hmm that''s good to know. You were brave going up to woodbury commons (lol). That place is always very packed
32.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 6:52:27 AM
Date: 3/30/2009 4:02:36 AM

thanks so much for the information. I will check Salvatore and Co out. Wow at Zales? hmm that''s good to know. You were brave going up to woodbury commons (lol). That place is always very packed
32.gif

I think I was much braver shopping in the diamond district, that place is not for the faint hearted!

I got some good bargains at Woodbury, including the ring. In fact, Zales had the same ring with rubies, it looked so lovely with the emerald ring, and just one of the diamond bands in between. Now I am kicking myself for not getting it as well.
39.gif

Anyone wanna take a trip up to Woodbury and grab it for me??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results