shape
carat
color
clarity

Met up with fellow PS member.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
On occasion I get fellow Toronto members emailing me with questions, but rarely do I get a group member that emails me over & over again.
wink2.gif
hahaha And I''ve never had the opportunity to meet up in person with a fellow group member. I met up with Curious Canuck today for coffee. He indeed did have quite a few questions (he warned me). haha He has been doing his reading & research thats for sure & is more than ready to find "the one" (diamond that is)
tongue.gif
. I wish you luck on your search. I also look forward to meeting up with your gf.
1.gif

Have a great weekend.

Judy
:)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
It's funny how diamonds can bring people together. I met a fellow DT'er (back in the old days) on a cruise ship. I had just received my anniv. ring & she was proposed to on the ship! Great to celebrate & talk diamonds! We spoke a different language!

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
The best part of meeting someone from these diamond forums is that we 'talk' the same lanugage (diamond lingo).
3.gif

I'm glad I've had the opportuntity to learn from some of the very best people in the industry. And it's even better when you put a face to the name!

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results