shape
carat
color
clarity

MrsV- New Camera

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness your ring is divine............and the pics are pretty darn good too!!!!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
What a marvelous collection you have. Your 3 stone is simply divine.

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Mrs. V, your collection is amazing! Can you take more pictures of your diamond stacker collection and give specs??
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 2:45:12 PM
Author: diamondgirl5k
Mrs. V, your collection is amazing! Can you take more pictures of your diamond stacker collection and give specs??
36.gif

I second that motion! More pics and information on the stacker!! I don''t think I''ve ever envied someone''s jewelery collection as much as I envy that stacker!

I bet you blind people in the daylight.
41.gif

Your e-ring is amazing too by the way. I love the pear side stones.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
what fun pictures!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD!! Your collection is amazing!!! I think I might save your picture of the stackers for when hubby says "But you already have 3 diamond rings!"
3.gif

ShineOn

Rough_Rock
Would you be so kind and post a photo of the bottom side of your ring looks like?
2.gif
Hope it''s no trouble!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love that ring!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! Great photos too
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Holy wow I think your ring cake is bigger than my wedding cake will be! Such a beautiful collection!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh...I had forgotten how enamored I am with your ring until just seeing these pictures and swooning all over again!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
My jaw just hit the keyboard and then I scrolled down and there was even MORE! WoW! Dreamy collection, mrsv! The stones on your Leon are incredible and the shank is so elegant. It''s a beautiful, breathtaking ring! Love your entire collection. You must have a tough time choosing which goodies to wear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results