shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchase from whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starks

Rough_Rock
Here''s my ring from whiteflash.com.
Looks great even though it was hard to get a picture in focus.
Stats:
Ideal cut
G
VS1
Set in 6 prong platinum
ring1.jpg

I''m proposing tomorrow...
1.gif

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
well now,

if you are proposing tomorrow, is it really your* ring?
looks to be a wee bit small for your finger...

looks classic and elegant. good choice.

hehe

NewbieHere

Rough_Rock
Very, very elegant look. Your girlfriend will love it. Don't forget to fill us in after you propose!

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!
9.gif

What kind of setting is that? It looks similar to what I'm planning on...

Starks

Rough_Rock
Update: It's not mine anymore. She said yes.
1.gif

"looks to be a wee bit small for your finger..."
It looks pretty huge on her finger though, a little bigger than she expected I think.

Details of the proposal:
We went in the morning to the Tour d' Elegance, which is a tour through some new mansions that are all professionally decorated ($2.5 million + homes) There were 5 total houses which were all really cool. From there we went to Balboa Park and looked through some of the botanical gardens. We ended up sitting on a bench at the end of a beautiful garden with hedges and tons of roses and other colorful flowers. That's where I proposed. She was really shocked and pretty shaky. We've talked about it for a while now and she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Thanks for all the advice you guys on this board have given me. I've been lurking around for a while and you've all helped me get a good deal, and I'm really happy with what I got. On that note I would recommend Whiteflash.com for anyone who is interested in getting top quality diamonds at really good prices. I had it independently appraised here in San Diego and the appraiser said I got it at near dealer wholesale prices, and that AGS was kind of hard judging the color of it, that it should have been a low F instead of a G. That made me feel really good. Anyways, thanks Whiteflash.

Starks

Rough_Rock
By the way, the setting is the 6-prong classic "tiffany" style platinum ring.

http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=ST6Pptl&category_id=26&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

DP

Rough_Rock
Well done Starks - you is der man!
Second that thumbs up to Whiteflash too. I got a round loose Cut Above H&A .63 G VS1 from them and it rocks!!!
naughty.gif
errrr.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Starks...Very Very Nice..

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
loopy.gif

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
Hi Starks

Congratulations! The ring is so beautiful and classy.

wacko.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results